𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴

Later that evening, Kathleen stood by one of the cheerleaders and spoke with her, attempting to ease the newcomer's anxiety

Later that evening, Kathleen stood by one of the cheerleaders and spoke with her, attempting to ease the newcomer's anxiety. "It's okay, simply sit out if you feel overwhelmed or whatever, I guarantee no one will condemn you in any way." She nodded slightly and grinned at the girl as her face began to lighten somewhat.

She raised her head to watch Steve enter the room with his date. She turned to face the younger girl, a smile on her lips. "Please pardon me for a moment." The girl nodded, and then Kathleen walked over to Steve, whose smile instantly faded as he saw her grinning broadly.

Kathleen looked at the girl, something about her felt so familiar, but she couldn't quite place where she had seen her before, and she said, "Steve you didn't tell me that you were bringing a date to the big game. I'm Kathleen Harrington." She extended her hand and remarked, "His sister.

The girl exclaimed enthusiastically, "You didn't mention you had a sister. " Kathleen grinned at her.

"No, I don't, this is Kathleen Munson, and like her cousin, she's a pain in the ass." He ruined Kathleen's little game, and she frowned at him, but she straightened up a bit so that he wouldn't ruin her fun.

"I have to go chat to a very good friend of mine, so if you'll pardon me, " She gave the short-term couple one more look before advancing on Robin, who was next to Vickie. She greeted them with a smile and said, "Hi Vickie, Robin."

Kathleen wanted to speak with Robin alone for a short while before the game began. She didn't mean to be impolite or disrespectful when she asked if she might speak to Robin alone.

Vicki gave the girls a smile before making her way to the bleachers. Kathleen motioned towards the now-closed doors as Robin turned to face her. Robin followed Kathleen as she left, appearing unobservant because no one was paying attention to them or their chat.

"What did you wish to discuss? "Kathleen lean against the wall next to the gym door as Robin questioned. The girl's comments caused her to feel a little uneasy.

As she approached the girl, hoping it didn't appear strange to anyone nearby, she continued, "Something got me thinking today about, you know about us."

The girl encouraged her to continue by nodding, letting out her thoughts, "Talking to Eddie made me think about my future and with you obviously in it, but after graduation and whatnot I was thinking that you and I may possibly move out of this town and away from here." They made a commitment to one another that they would always talk honestly and never imply anything.

Robin questioned why she was bringing this up right now rather than later as she stared at her with interest. " I mean, I never really gave it much attention, but why are you bringing this up now and what's got you so upset? " Robin inquired.

Kathleen rolled her head against the wall and sighed. "I just get this strange feeling, and I know that it must be just me, but I wanted to maybe start thinking about it, that's all. " Kathleen said. She grinned at her partner, who returned the smile.

"We'll talk more about this evening, but for the moment we have a friend to encourage. " Before immediately kissing the girl's hand and returning inside, Robin replied. Kathleen wondered why, as she watched her leave, her thoughts were now focused on the unanticipated future rather than the here and now.

The national anthem was sung by Tammy Thompson while Kathleen stood next to a member of her team. She wasn't terrible, but she wasn't the best singer either. As Steve mouthed something to her, she cast a knowing gaze up at him. She gives a head shake and then circles back.

Kathleen cheered wildly as she watched them play after the game had finally begun. She also questioned Eddie's performance in the game, hoping that everything was going as well for him as it possibly could. Kathleen felt a little awkward chatting about boys, but she was quite good at disguising it when the girl sitting next to her chuckled something about one of the boys who winked at her.

She cheered even louder when she saw that Lucas was now playing. She exclaimed, "Go Lucas, you can do it!" while beaming broadly. She was happy for him, but she was also happy for his sister because of how far they had come. She respected his decision to grow a little, even though she knew in his heart he was still that nerdy boy who liked to play board games. She hoped that others would start to respect that as well.

Hope began to bloom within of her as she saw the ball being tossed about and as they started to get closer towards the finale. As she watched them drop the ball, Kathleen lifted her pom poms to her face because she was growing nervous and saw Lucas retrieve the ball. Finally, Lucas stood up and threw the ball into the basket. She watched the ball fall towards the ground while her heart raced. announcing their victory.

"He did  it!" Kathleen shouted and began to leap around. She followed everyone else and sprinted up to him. He hugged her and wrapped his arms around her waist. As the others applauded around him, she grinned and said, "you did it, I'm so proud of you." She gave the boy a quick kiss on the cheek.

He whispered a thank you which made the girl shrug as she let him go, clapping along with the others.

Kathleen was lying down on the girl's bed, she ran her fingers through Robin's hair and sighed quietly as the girl slid her lips from her jaw to her neck. " Do you believe we can discuss right now?" Kathleen mumbled.

Before leaning in and giving the girl a lingering kiss, Robin slowly lifted her head to look at her. She gave the girl a lazy smirk. She said, "I suppose talking is disrupting what we are doing right now," before giving her another kiss.

The moment Kathleen realized what she was doing, she used all of her might to roll her eyes. " Okay, we can talk later. I guess we can just enjoy each other's company right now." As Robin pushed the covers over them, she grinned before leaning down. fervently wished to spend the evening with her girlfriend. Not worrying about their future right now.

_________________
Author's notes

Kathleen and Robin talking about their future, Kathleen and Lucas's friendship which is really cute

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update