𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

↣ 𝘙𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Steve nestled Kathleen against him and put an arm around her waist

Steve nestled Kathleen against him and put an arm around her waist. keeping her on her feet. In order to move quicker swiftly, they pretended that Steve and Kathleen were dating in order to avoid appearing overly skeptical.

As patrons began to leave the cinema, Dustin poked his head out from the bathroom door as he watched people discuss the movie. They all moved quickly into the crowd as Steve and Kathleen started to speak like a couple, acting as though it was their date night. ''Well, shit, that worked.'' Erica comments.

As they moved in the direction of the door, Kathleen grinned at her. It obviously worked. '' Course it worked. We just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come. '' Dustin exclaimed. that at least one of their strategies had so far been successful.

Steve seems a little uneasy about what Dustin had just said, Kathleen noticed. "Uh, Dustin? Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house. Well, I might've told them your full name.'' Steve admitted, Kathleen's eyes grew wider as she rapidly remembered that she had also revealed them her name.

''I have to move.'' Kathleen muttered to herself.

''What is wrong with you?'' Dustin questioned. but he keeps moving his eyes forwards to avoid drawing notice.

''Dude, I was drugged.'' As a result of Steve's little too loud defending, Kathleen nudged him slightly.

''So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man.'' Dustin said in agitation as they continued to walk.

As soon as Robin reached out and grabbed Kathleen, Steve, Dustin, and Erica all came to a stop. ''Guys.'' she said, pointing to the entrance. Two Russian men were there inspecting people's identification. They wouldn't be able to leave with those two standing there

"Abort," said Dustin. Kathleen wondered where they could hide. They obviously knew the entire layout inside and out and would be detected in no time. "Abort, Abort, Abort," Dustin pushed as they all sprinted towards the escalators, Kathleen staggered as Robin assisted her. Dustin quickly decided to throw all caution to the wind and slide down the middle.

Erica, despite her hesitation, immediately followed Dustin as she slid down the middle of the escalator. Both Steve and Robin assisted Kathleen in sitting. She grinned when Robin gave her hand a light peck, which caused her to slide down, and Erica and Dustin both assisted her in getting off.

They had all finally arrived at the bottom when Erica inquired, "Where do we go?" When Dustin caught a glimpse of one of the food benches, he made the decision to leave. "Apparently there." She remarked as the others trailed closely behind.

When Kathleen heard the man footsteps circling around, she forced herself to hold her breath. They were all discreetly tucked down beneath the bench. She was holding onto Robin's arm and was being encircled by a terrified Erica.