Chapter 12

The men put Wei Xin and others on a flowery bed and they all left so they had a chance to neared them and tried to wake them up but failed so she tried to harden her slap and men immediately woke up. Wei Xin looked at her. “Who are you? Who am I?”

“Could it be that they weren't just knocked out but their memory was also washed out?” Xixi asked them so she immediately stabilized Wei Xin and purify the poison that is travelling in his brain. It took her minutes before she purified him and Wei Xin immediately looked at her. “Mengxin, you're all here. What happened?”

“You all had a memory loss so I decided to remove the poison in you. You can purify the two yourself.”

“Okay.” He said and immediately do it while they guard the place. When he finished, that's when men came in so they immediately hide.

Wei Xin, Xiao Li and Mei Wude pretended that they just woke up and that they had amnesia that made the men feel at ease.

“Who are you? Why are we here?” Mei Wude asked them.

“You are slaves of our young mistress. You have nothing to do but to follow and love her and you will be given an enjoyable life here in this wonderful land. You all understand?” one of the men said and they all nodded. “Let's go out, then.” they said and they took them out. While they just followed secretly until they realized that the men who enjoys swimming and happily eating was the men who was abducted in the mountain and was also brainwashed to be the demon's slave.

“So, what should we do to rescue those abducted people? Seems like they are also had memory loss.” Linxiu said.

“That's right. And according to my calculations, if they were kidnapped and poisoned immediately with the toxic powder, the poison can already act up anytime and make the poisoned people in seizure, paralyzed and worst, dead. So we shouldn't waste time and immediately think of a solution so we can purify all the people poisoned as soon as we can.” She said and they all think of a plan before they go out of where they are hiding but someone saw them so they immediately tried to run but they were still got captured. While they were escorted to a place, Wei Xin saw them so she signalled them to make a move now while they stopped the fox demon from getting out of the room.

The men who captured them took them inside a room and saw the fox demon sitting in a chair covered with gold.

“Haiya, who are these women?” The demon asked seductively.

“Mistress, they are an outsider so captured them because they might come here bearing a bad agenda.”

“Really?” The demon asked while smiling and when she looked at them, she saw her eyes turned red so she immediately look away.

“Don't look at her eyes!” She said and her friends immediately look away and before they can move, the fox demon tried to attacked them but she immediately fight back while Xixi used her harp to make loud notes sound making the fox demon gets scared and muddled.

“No! No! Stop the sound! Men, take them down!” She said and she saw her almost ring the bell outside so she immediately throw her sword on her hand before she can reach for it and it made her cry in pain more.

Then the door opened and saw their friends came in.  Wei Xin go beside her and smiled. “We've already done knocking out all the men outside and the abducted people were already purified.”

She nodded. “That's good.” She said and they all looked at the fox demon who was already sitting on her chair while looking at them.

“So, you actually make a trap to trap me, huh. You might be successfully came inside my place but I will never let you go out of here anymore.” She said and she multiplied and multiplied. “Come on, fight me!”