Chapter 27

“Now that the enemy has been subdued, we should now be at ease and thankful that we didn't experience more casualties.” His eldest brother said.

“No, we didn't taken down the real enemy yet.” He said and looked at his third brother.

“What do you mean, son? Do we still have other enemy?” His mother asked. He nodded.

He looked at his third brother. “He was the one who tried to poison me, but it was my friend who were poisoned. Good thing I was fast enough to remove the poison or else, she'll be dead by now. Also, he was the one who colluded with the demon sect and use his life in exchange of killing me.”

“Son, who is it?” His father asked.

“It is him!“ He pointed at his eldest brother. His own biological brother.

His eldest brother looked to everyone with a surprise look. “Second brother, that's a serious accusations! Isn't it third brother's token who were lost and taken by the enemy? Also, isn't it third brother's cake who had poison?”

“That's right, it was his cake, but you've put the poison while we are catching up! It is not that hard to put the poison because it is a transparent powder and it was untraceable!” He said to him.

“Second brother, you can't just accuse of me doing those things without any solid evidence!”

“Okay. Let's drop the poisoning incident. But, it was you who colluded with the demon sect and wanted to kill me!”

“Where's your proof?”

He smirked. “The proof, is in your hands. Look at your hands and you'll see a violet spot on your nails. That is the most ruthless and dangerous poison of the demon sect. You must have made a deal with them and the time leave the demon sect's hideout, that's the time you got poison and your time is not ticking.”

“You are talking nonsense!”

“You can try me. You can't use your inner force now and once you have a hard emotion, you'll explode and die and only I, can cure you.”

His eldest brother tried using his inner force and just like what he said, he can't use it anymore and he was about to get angry when looked at him.

“No strong emotions.”

His brother pathetically sat on the floor, looking at nowhere like the world has leave him behind.

The a minute later, he looked at him and pointed his fingers to him. “It was all your fault! I was the first child and the first man in this family but how come you are the favorite and always being the good one?! I tried my best to be a good son, a good subject and I always follow father, in dreaming that father will also recognize me and make me fight fair in the throne! But it was all wasted! Because, you are the only good and capable in this family! And I loathe you for that!

“I was happy when father disown you because I saw hope that I will be the next son that will be the successor in the throne, but what? Father only thinks about you! He keeps thinking and worried that you might not be eating well, wasn't living well and might encounter danger while I was here, trying my best to join wars and endanger my life for that so called acknowledgement!”

“You are so desperate and pathetic.”

“What did you say?!”

“The throne that you love, is not what I wanted and will never be. Hurting your family in exchange for that throne is not a reason but a greed that is lurking in your self and that is not a healthy mind! You are already full of jealousy, anger and greed and you needs to be leashed!

If you never did what you did, I might recommend you to be the next successor because I know you are capable and have the foundation in becoming the Emperor but because of what you did, I will do my best for you to be imprisoned!” He said and bring out his flute and play a melody. His eldest brother immediately shouted in pain as he play. After a while, he stopped and let the guards take him to the prison.

Only then he faced his parents and friends who were just watching the confrontation.

“Father, I already removed his poison and he is not in any danger anymore. It is now your decision to what to do with him. I'll respect it.” He said and when his father nodded, he looked at his mother who is silently crying. “Sorry, mother. I think I made my brother like that.”

“No, it wasn't your fault. Your brother has its own mind and emotions and we can't control that. Maybe it was us, his parents, who gave him lack of attention and support and now, I just want to talk to him before your father give his decision to what to do to him.”

“Okay, I'll come with you, mother.”

“No need. He might go berserk if he sees you. Just go back to have a rest, it is getting late.”

He nodded and hugged his mother and tapped his father and third brother's shoulder before he and his friends leave the venue.

“There is so many happening tonight, good thing we came prepared.” Linxiu said and they all agreed.

“The only food that can ease my worries is the barbecue in the kinluo city. Yum.” Xixi also commented and they all laughed and just shook their heads.

When they arrived at his room, they just changed their clothes in comfortable clothes and was about to sleep when Xiao Li shouted.

“I did it! I did it! I did it!” Xiao Li shouted repeatedly and only stopped when Linxiu hit his head in annoyance.

“Don't shout! You are disturbing other people here!” Linxiu told him.

“What did you do that made you like that? Shouting ' I did it '?” Mengxin asked Xiao Li. Xiao Li showed them a bottle of wine.

“I did it! The wine that you will never get drunk even how much you drinks! And, this pot is also endless with this wine! I'll name this ' Eternity wine '!” He said. “Here let's have a toast to this!” He said and bring out glasses for them and they cheers before they drinks the wine together.

He looked at his friends and was about to tell how delicious the wine is, but he immediately because unconscious to the world.