Epilogue

It has been months since the incident happens in the welcome party and his father has decided to strip off his eldest brother's title and sent him to the border to be a worker.

And his father asked him to be the next emperor which he declined because he really doesn't want to be one. So they both agreed on putting his third brother as the crown prince and the next emperor of Xunia Kingdom while he, will be the supporter of his brother in throne.

After months of staying in the Xunia Kingdom, he and his friends bid goodbye to his parents and they go back to the kinluo city to widen more of their horizon.

And now, they are staying in an inn where Wude owned since he bought an inn as his business in the city.

Today was the chosen day for the wedding of Linxiu and Xiao Li. Xiao Li is getting ready to take his bride on the other room while the people downstairs are already waiting for them to descend. They used Wude's inn to be the wedding venue.

"Let's go to the women's room now, the auspicious time is ticking." He said to the groom who were being clothed by Wude.

"I can't believe I am here clothing you. I already lend you my inn for free and now, you want me to be a helper. Tch." Wude keeps on babbling.

"Well, that is what friends are for. Let's go." Xiao Li said and they walked towards the other room where the women are.

He knocked and he immediately heard Xixi's voice. "No one can take away the bride without giving us red envelopes!" She shouted.

"That's right! If you can't give us, we will never give her too!" Mengxin seconded.

He sighed and looked at Xiao Li. "Red envelopes?"

Xiao Li shook his head. "I was so excited and nervous that I didn't think about taking red envelopes with me." He looked at Wude who only looked away.

He had already knew this will happen so he bring out the red envelopes and shoot it in small space on the floor and the door. "Here is the red envelopes!"

"Good!" Xixi said and opened the door. Linxiu immediately gets up when he saw Xiao Li and they hold hand and leave the room and descend downstairs, not waiting them anymore.

He shook his head and laughed. "I can't believe those two are getting married now. The first time they met, they are like cat and dog, growling to each others."

"That's right." Mengxin said. "Let's go down." She said and she and Xixi also go downstairs.

"I really like how prepared you are in times like this. I didn't even thought of taking red envelopes with me." He said to him.

"Well, it was thanks to you too. The money in that red envelopes was the money from your inn." He said and laughed.

"What?!"

He just laughed and go downstairs. He smiled when he saw his master who also came to witness the wedding. All of their masters have arrived but they can't stay long because they still have other things to do.

While watching the wedding ceremony, he intertwined his fingers to Mengxin's and they smiled together and watched their friends getting married.

After the wedding, their masters bid goodbye but before they left, a white light brightens around them and their masters laughed upon seeing it while he and his friends don't know what is happening.

"A good day! We are having so many things to celebrate!" His master said while laughing.

"Master, what does the light means?" He asked his master.

"That means you and your friends are already stepping up as a deities!" Mengxin's master, the deity of knowledge, said.

"What?!" They all said in unison.

"And, it is already time for you all to find your own disciple." The masters said and they all got surprised that they all fell unconscious.

The last thing they heard is the laughed of their masters.

THE END