Chapter 16

“If we can't hurt these gu person, we can knock them down while waiting for Linxiu and Xiao Li.” He said and when his friends nodded, he immediately fought and knocked down those gu person he sees.

“Watch out!” He heard someone shouted and Mengxin immediately knocked out the gu person behind him.

“Thank you.” He smiled. They fought for almost tem minutes until the gu people started falling on their own. Looks like Linxiu and Xiao Li has successfully took down the person.

He checked all the poisoned people and he shook his head when he saw Wude. “They are already dead.” He said and sighed.

“The poisoner is so cruel to use this kind of tricks. I can't believe they will use alive people and killing them before controlling them for killings.” Wude said before standing and welcoming his father who also fought earlier.

He bowed when Uncle Wuxi neared him. “Uncle Wuxi.”

Uncle Wuxi just nodded before checking all the poisoned people. “There are some unfamiliar faces to these people. Tomorrow, inform all the sects who has their disciples disappeared these months to send someone to check if their disciples is one of these gu poisoned people.” Uncle Wuxi said to one of his disciple.

“Father, don't worry, we will immediately detoxify all the gu poison in them so the caster will not be able to control them again.” Wude said to his father and Uncle Wuxi nodded before helping the others from taking all the dead inside the sect.

When they finished taking them inside, he immediately took out his flute and play a tune that can remove the worms inside the dead bodies. He played for an hour straight until the worms has already removed and died beside the dead people.

When he finished playing, he immediately felt his throat so dry and good thing Mengxin has been thoughtful and immediately gave his a glass of water which he immediately drink.

“Are you okay?” Wude asked him and he just nodded before he go beside the dead and made sure that no worms has remained inside their bodies. When he finished, he let those disciples take their sect brothers and sisters to bury behind the hills while the unfamiliar people will wait for their sects to come and retrieve them.

And because they have nothing to do on the following days, they decided to go out of the sect and wanders around the city to enjoy the bustling and busy days of every people.

“This is so cute!” Xixi exclaimed and hold the bracelet near her. “Boss, how much is this?” She asked the seller.

The seller looked at the bracelet that Xixi is holding. “Miss, you definitely have a good eye. That is a friendship bracelets that you can give to your friend. It is only cost three yuan.”

“Three yuan? Good. I'll take six, thank you. Wude, bill.” Pan Xixi said and left together with the girls.

Wude just shook his head and pay the bracelet before they followed the women. And as they walked in every stalls, women always wanted to take a look and Wude always pay whatever Xixi wanted him to buy. And at last, they arrived at the famous restaurant in the city and so they immediately go there to have their lunch.

They ordered food and when it was already served, they immediately ate and decided to stay a little bit to have a rest while listening to some song sung by the performer in the stage.

“So, where are we going next? Don't tell me you want to go on every stalls again? I might get broke just within this day.” Wude said to them and they just all laughed.

“I want to go to the temple to pray.” Linxiu said and they all agree to go.

When they arrived at the temple, they immediately go inside and kneeled before the Buddha and silently pray.