Chapter 21

Because they are wounded, again, Linxiu decided to bring them to the secluded area of their sect for them to concentrate in treating their injuries.

And while in seclusion for how many days, they had been searching and looking for other ways to fight the demon sect without fighting them heads on because they know themselves that demon sect has been more stronger than their strength.

“According to my knowledge, purifying the gu people  is the most effective way to win this battle.” He said to his friends.

“Okay. Let me try to look at my purification books if there are things that can purify them.” Mengxin said and being out her book from her wooden bag.

“You know, I'm still curious how many books you can stack in that bag of yours, Mengxin.” Xixi said.

Mengxin just laughed. “Actually, this is an eternity bag. You can see all the books here just by thinking what books they are.”

“You mean, all books?”

“Yes. Once the books is finished being written, I'll just think of the title of that book and it will appear inside my bag.”

“Wow, that's cool! So you can bring out in that bag the book entitled 'Royal Guardian' ?” Wude asked Mengxin.

“You have read that? I'm done reading that.” Mengxin said and bring out the book from her bag.

“I've got busy so, I'm still on chapter 6. Anyways, thank you for this, I'll return this to you after I'm done reading.”

“I can't believe you are reading books like that. Maybe it was the reason why you are so dramatic.” Xixi told Wude.

“So what? Why don't you ask Mengxin a book that can make you a virtuous and fine lady?” Wude told her and they just rolled their eyes together and both leave the hut they are in.

“Those two really have a love and hate relationship.” Linxiu commented.

“Anyway, I remember that my master always tell me there is an object that can purify anything.” Xiao Li told them that piqued their interest.

“Everything? That's too powerful. ” He commented.

“That's true. It was called the white pearl. Just let the others look at it and they will be purified and all evil souls and poisons will be wash away to their body. But I don't know if it will work to gu poison.”

“Let me look at it on my collection of books if it was mentioned.” Mengxin said and looked at her bag and took out a book. They were just looking at her searching for the information of the white pearl until she smiled and clapped her hand. “I found it! White Pearl is a celestial object that purify everything. Even the most powerful poison can be purified with just one glance. The only way to get get the white pearl is by going in the middle of the ocean and fight the celestial being who has been protecting it for century.”

“If this celestial being has been protecting it for century and no one has yet knocked it down for that long period of time, that means we only have a small chance to fight that?” Linxiu asked them.

“Or maybe, we don't even have a chance to see him.” Xiao Li commented too.

“If it was in the middle of ocean, Linxiu, do you think you can make us breath underwater?” He asked Linxiu.

“I think, no. I only know how to operate and control water and my master told me that as a water deity, it is prohibited to do that because as a human, we should only crave on what we are and only the beings underwater should be able to do that.” she said. “But, I can control the ocean by making the ocean's water empty on the area where the pearl is. In that way, we can walk through and fight the celestial being and borrow the pearl.”