Chapter 14

“I have already some suspicion when Wei Xin told us that he doesn't know what his master's name is and what his master's skill has since his master taught him everything, I can't believe I'm really in front of the ten thousand years old deity. Master, I respect you.” Mengxin said and bowed to his master.

His master smiled. “I'm flattered. So, you are all the friends of my disciple?”

“Yes, master. I am Pan Xixi, disciple of the Deity of Harp. I am the most cutest among them.”

His master laughed. “I can see that, Xixi. Also, your master is a good friend of mine. We sometimes play harp on the river beside his house.”

Xixi smiled and nodded. “Yes, I've also practice my harp there, master.”

Linxiu bowed. “Master, my name is Lao Linxiu, the disciple of the water deity.”

“So you are the disciple of the water deity. Good, good. Water deity is the most humble and friendly person I've even met. Maybe you took his friendliness to him.”

He laughed secretly when he saw Xiao Li's distorted face upon hearing the word 'friendly'. Well, Linxiu is friendly and silent, but with Xiao Li around, she always become talkative and aggressive.

“Master, I am Xiao Li. The disciple of the liquor deity.” Xiao Li said.

“Liquor deity? Haiya, your master is a good drinker and always use us as his liquor taster everytime he makes new liquors. So, you have a liquor with you?”

Xiao Li smiled. “I brought so many liquor with me always and I remember that I made a liquor that you can definitely love.” Xiao Li said and took out a bottle of liquor. “This is called, the ten thousand sorrow. Whenever you take a sip, all your worries and sorrow will be washed away because of its taste that can make you forget everything.”

“Good! You are really the disciple of the liquor deity. I'll definitely drink this when I have time.

“Master, I am Liu Mengxin, the disciple of the deity of knowledge.”

“I know.” His master said and he immediately looked at his master and begged him not to tell something that can make him lost face.

“Huh?”

“Me and your master is just neighbor and I always go to him whenever I have something that I can't understand. I just walked in a secret room and meet him there but he always tells me how good you are to be his disciple.” His master said and he immediately breath property. “Looks like, you really is a good disciple.” Mengxin smiled at the praise.

“And this is Mei Wude, the disciple of the guqin deity.” He said and pointed at Wude who was still unconscious on his bed. Looks like he didn't passed out anymore, it is already a rest for the tireless journey.

“Aha! The guqin deity. He is the only deity that had been bickering all day with me.” His master said and he was about to talk when someone came in without knocking.

“Old man, other deities has been waiting for you on the forest.” An unfamiliar man shouted.

“Don't call me old man, you crazy foolish man!” His master shouted back.

“And don't call me crazy foolish man!”

He sighed. He doesn't need to ask for the man's name. Just by the shouting, he already know that it is Wude's master whom his master is bickering with.

“Of course I will always call you that. Who is the man again who foolishly fell in love with a woman who pretended to be a women but in fact, she is actually a demon manipulating him into passing him his skills in guqin?” His master teased the mister.