Chapter 19

After they solved the problem regarding the gu people, they decided to practice their fighting skills together with the soldiers on the border.

Also, General Pan wanted to give them a thank you gift so he let the other generals train their stability and strength in fighting but after weeks passed, a letter for Linxiu arrived.

While eating their lunch, a messenger came and gave Linxiu a letter from her father. And as she read the content of the letter, she immediately gave it to them which they immediately read.

And upon reading the letter, he sighed. “Another batch of gu people ransacking the city of martial arts world, Kinluo city.”

“What's the catch this time?” Wude asked them.

“The letter just told us that Kinluo city is being besieged by gu people and it has been months but the letter just arrived today so, I don't know if the city is still on the control of my father or the gu people already.” Linxiu said.

“Then, let's go to the Kinluo city now. According to my calculations, if we go now by the flying ark, we can arrive at the city tomorrow afternoon or evening.” Mengxin told them and get up. “Let's go bid our goodbye to your father, Xixi.” She said and they all followed her.

When they reached Xixi's father tent, they knocked on the door and when they allowed them to go inside, they immediately go inside.

“Father, the Kinluo city also experiencing problem about these gu people and they asked for our assistance to eradicate them.” Xixi said to his father.

“General, don't worry, this will never be our last meeting. Thank you for your warm welcome and advices, we really learned a lot here in the military.” He said and bow to him.

“General, don't worry, I'll protect Xixi with all I can so you can feel at ease.” Wude proudly said.

Linxiu bow. “General, we'll definitely remember all the teachings and guide you taught us here. Don't worry, we'll put it in good use out there.”

“Also, General, I will give you the liquor named after you when we see each other again.” Xiao Li said while smiling.

“General, you are a good general, guess I'll attend your promotion ceremony when the time come.” Mengxin said while smiling and even bow to the General. “We'll get going. We hope we didn't delay your trainings when we are here.”

General Pan laughed and shook his head. “Of course not, you all are welcome here. Guess I can't stopped you all from leaving so, I'll just you my blessing and I hope buddha will bless all your future journey towards heroism.”

After the goodbye, General Pan walked them towards their flying ark. General Pan even wanted to give them foods for the journey which they immediately disagreed because they know how hard it is for the border to have rations since it is too far and it takes months before the rations from the palace arrived at the border.

While they are walking towards their transportation, he was the walking behind them all and General Pan immediately walked beside him.

“Your highness.”

Upon hearing that word, he immediately stopped walking and looked at General Pan. “What did you say?”

General Pan looked at him. “Your highness.”

He laughed and looked away. “General, did you mistook me for someone else?”

“Of course not. Your highness, it is true that I didn't recognize you immediately when you arrived here but as the time I was teaching you all, I can tell that you are really the second prince of the Xunia kingdom.”