Chapter 26

Mysterious man POV

“Are we here already?” He asked his guard. His guard nodded and before they can step inside, a bunch of men in black encircle them.

“What do you want?” One of them asked.

“I want to make a deal with your sect leader so I want to talk to him.”

“Boy, I think you are missing something here. It is not that easy to talk to our sect leader and if you want to ask for favor, you should pay a lot of sum.”

He smirked. “I know that. And I have already have my payment with me so, escort me to your sect leader now.“ He said. The men in black thinks first before they escorted him inside the cave.

When they arrived inside, the men in black bow to the man who is sitting in the chair. The man has a mask and coat so it is not that easy to recognize him.

“What made you come here?” Their leader asked him.

“Ah, I am here to ask for a favor.” He immediately answered. The sect leader sign him to continue talking. “I want you to kill someone for me. His name is Wei Zhi, he is my second brother. I want you to kill him because he is the only one who is the obstacle for me to become the successor of the Xunia Kingdom!” He said.

“And what is the payment?”

“My life. I offer you my life, my service, and my soul. When you need something in the future, I will not hesitate to help you and give you the things you deserves!”

“Good! It's a deal!”

“Eldest brother, you're here!” He exclaimed and hugged his brother. He is his biological brother and his buddy while he was growing up in the palace.

“Of course! When mother told me you are here in the palace, I immediately came here welcome you.” His brother said.

“Aren't you in the national border? You must have been tired!” He said and let him sit down.

“I don't, I've been travelling for years and this is just a piece of cake. By the way, here is your favorite cake, I bought it while coming home.”

He took the basket and his eyes widened when he saw his favorite cake. “Thank you, eldest brother! You're the best!” He said and eat one of the cake.

“What about me? Am I not the best?”

He looked where the voice came from and saw his third brother holding a bag. “Third brother! Come here and sit!” He immediately welcomed him and let him sit.

“I just came here to give you my present. Father sent me to the border to get some documents so I can't stay here long.” His third brother said.

“It's okay, third brother.” He said.

“I'll get going them so I will not arrive there late.” Their third brother said and they all bow to each other.

“I'll get going to. I want to pay respect to mother and father.”

He nodded. “Okay, eldest brother. Thank you for the cake.”

His eldest brother smiled and tapped his shoulder before leaving him too. He took the basket and bag of cakes and walk back to his room where his friends are.

When he arrives there, he just put the cakes on the table and saw his friends training and fighting each others. He took out his sword and look at Mengxin who is watching the others train.

“Let's have a match.” He said and Mengxin nodded before attacking him.

They keep on sparring when a loud shout stopped them. He looked around and saw Xixi on the floor. Wude immediately help her up but she was already unconscious.