PART 3 WHAT GRAND OF A LIBRARY !!

It's a pleasant evening and we all are heading back to our home. We go to the driving spot and say goodbye to other families.
"Anika, call all the girls here" shouts Krishant bhaiya.
I take all the girls to him.
" Well, as everyone's here now, I really had a lovely time today and I want to invite everyone of you to come to the inauguration to my library. Dad's also gonna be there and I want each and everyone of you to come and have a look. I planned this for my father. I always wanted to open an open-space for people to come and read books in my library. Please do visit" says Vihaan with a great deal of excitement.
" Wow that's great. We'll surely visit Vihaan" says Aashna Di happily. She is blushing way too much and Vihaan is very excited about it too.

We reach our home and I seem to have no energy at all in my legs, head or anywhere else. I change into my comfys really quick and head to sleep. Sanjana Di soon brings maggi and tea and now I am somewhat less sleepy. We all start discussing about how was today, who was wearing what, who was looking like what and ofcourse how we have to get ready for tomorrow by 12pm sharp. I head to sleep as I am in no mood to discuss anything further. It was a long day and now I also need to reach to the NGO by tomorrow 4pm. It's going to be a hectic day all and all.

It's 11:00 am and we are already ready.
Everyone's so excited to see the library and very honestly I feel I am the most excited here. My love for libraries, old books, quietness isn't capable of being broke by anyone. I wonder what it will look like and the most important part will there be good books and if there will be books will they all will look posh and clean or he will also include books that look rusty with dust which I absolutely love. Oh god I am so excited about it. I just don't want to show it because it won't take time to some to judge me quick.

We reach Burlington lame and just in front we see a big White building with a big board and "GRANDEUR LIBRARY" written on it. By the looks of it, it represents some vintage theme to me too. And a library like this in Deoria, I am quite taken aback.

We reach the place. It has a huge entrance lane leading straight to the palace/library. On one side, there's a beautiful garden with its fresh green grass and various flowers and gardeners maintaing it. On the other side, there's a huge ground possible made for taking a stroll or running for that matter. It's just so beautiful and fresh.

We reach the entrance. The place is quite crowdy today. And people outside are just inspecting everything with their curious eyes maybe wondering all of this for mere books. Well I shouldn't speculate.

Vihaan pays his attention to us and gives us a huge smile.
"Welcome aboard passengers. You all are on time and I can't be happier" says Vihaan gracefully.
"You invited us so obviously we had to come" says Sanjana Di happily.
"Okay so the inauguration will take place soon enough, please enjoy the starters until then". says Vihaan.

The starters are exquisitely delicious. I am already drooling. I go on to eat various things and enjoying myself with mojito. I look at him. He's graceful and confident. He looks quite perfect but who knows how he actually is.
Vikram Uncle soon enter the premises taking all the eyes off of Vihaan. He is quite a popular and dignified man here. Afterall he has done so much for this town and holds a good image in eyes of almost all except just those few jealous and sadist ones. A grand event takes place. People are taking photos and soon the entrance to the palace gets open.

Vihaan comes at approximately 2:00 p.m. and apologises for taking too long.
" I am so sorry. It took too long. I just wanted to show you everything personally and explain to you all some things as well. Please step in" Vihaan says while laying his hands in front in order to invite all of us in.

There are two buildings : one small and one large. The small building basically consists of guest rooms with approx 21 rooms out of which 3 are the VVIPs. In the large building is the main library with its massive three floors.

I enter the library and oh my god am I dreaming. This is one hell of a library for a town like this. The whole theme looks vintage to me with its extra warm lights and books kept in wooden blocks here and there.

" so this is the common area where one can come and read. This is basically non AC and is actually free of cost. So one can basically come and read for as long as they want to. We have high security here so no issues for that."

We go to the second floor and it's better than the first. It's more grandeur and it basically has one massive table and chair maybe Vihaan has kept for himself. And rest there are other small two tables and a stair at the end leading to the third floor.

"So in order to study or read here, we ask for a nominal price for two main purposes, to reduce the crowd and to people to understand that this is actually a library and not an AC zone which is the main reason why I didn't include AC in the first floors. Afterall, I am also from this Era and I know how people are. The third floor has a seating lounge and more books for the same people who have paid as most of the times it's possible that I would be sitting here so yess this is it." Informs Vihaan.

My eyes still can't believe in the sight but this is amazing. I segregate myself from other people. I go to the fiction section and it is actually very big and detailed. I can't believe in myself. Soon my eyes go to the hardcover of HP series, pride and prejudice and all the major best selling books and classical. I pick up war and peace of Leo Tolstoy. The book looks amazing, beautiful and thick. I go to the third floor and soon I discover the wuthering heights of Emily Bronte. This was in my wishlist from so long. I make myself comfortable and start giving it a read.

I check the time and it's 3:15 already. I should go now. I go down the stairs and start to find my girls. They aren't here. I go further and find Vihaan working on his laptop. He looks breathtaking sometimes. I feel nervous after seeing the library empty.

"Where is Di?" I ask Vihaan
"Oh god you scared me. What are you doing here?" Vihaan asks
" I actually was looking for books and I started reading. I thought they are still down here but are not".
"Well they are gone. Krishant was asking for his car back so they all rushed back to home"
" Really. They didn't inform me anything about that. Oh there are 5 missed calls."
"Ah yess. Since most of the times you appear to be very absent minded something like that is bound to happen"
" Am I supposed to take it as a joke? I got too excited about books that I lost track of time."
"What book?"
"Does it matter?"
"To make it sound believable, yes!"
"Really. Wuthering heights"
Vihaan starts giggling. "You are into reading and that too classics. Sounds not so believable".
"Then don't believe." I snap
"Oh don't be sad. It's just that you looked dumb"
"Are you this rude normally or am I special?"
" I am just honest. Well what will you do now?"
" I need to reach NGO. I have my interview today."
" What NGO?"
"Milaan."
" Oh I guess then you won't have to go anywhere. It's under my father. I can take your interview for that matter."

Wow what a great news. I don't like how he is already and now this.
"It's fine. I'll go and give that interview."
" Scared already" Vihaan smirks
" Oh to your peace, yes." I snap again
" Well you should lower your tone and maybe start calling me sir for that matter since you are going to work under me now."
" I have just applied for an internship."
" I am still gonna be your boss though".

Ugh BOSS. Did he just call himself that. Well he kind of is but for my brain he isn't. He just can't be.

"I should rush since I am getting late" I snap again and turn towards the door.
" I don't think I am finished yet".
I ignore him and walk away.