PART 29: HANGOVER

I open my eyes. My eyes are hurting so bad. The setting of the room does not seem right at all. I don't know what is up. I try to make sense of the surroundings. This is somehow a huge room with a big window led open with its silky beige curtains leading to the view of the side garden and a balcony attached. The room is overall spacious. I did not know that Aadarsh was able to get such a good room. I did not know that the guest house has such pretty rooms too. But wait, AADARSH!!!! What the hell. I check my clothes and they are not mine. I am wearing a very loose black night suit. I freak out. 

I don't remember a thing right now. What happened yesterday. My head hurts like crazy but i don't care since I have no time. What did he do to me? I am completely freaking out with my hands and whole body shivering. I search for my phone but it is nowhere to be found. My throat hurts and feels very dry. I search for water and drink it. What did happen to me? The feeling i am getting is miserable. My dress is nowhere to be found. I calm myself down. Whatever happened I will face it with strength. There is no need to worry. 

I need to face everything with a lots of strength. I start practicing 4 7 8 breathing technique. I can still hear my heart pounding. Why me? I start tearing up. I hear footsteps approaching from outside the gate and I assume it is going to be Aadarsh. He is coming in a hurry. The door opens suddenly and a man in a white shirt and black pants enter but wait it's Vihaan. What is he doing here? I sigh a deep breath. 

" Ohh you are awake?" He says looking at me. 

" How do you know I will be here?" I say wiping my tears. How does everytime he gets to know when I am full of sorrow. 

He approaches me and says," Since I brought you here last night". 

At this, I am in a huge confusion. I sit down on the bed holding my head. I look up at him, " Sir I don't remember a thing". 

He takes out one tablet from his drawer and hands it over," Well that is no surprise to me since I have seen you drunk loads of time and I dont like that about you one bit. Eat this. for your hangover. Why do you even  drink when you clearly don't have a hold on yourself and tend to completely loosen up." he says being slightly frustrated. 

" What do you mean. Did something happen?" I say with great fear. 

" What? No nothing happened between you and me". I am already embarrassed. " But I cannot save you from certain situations. I just want to ask you one thing, Why are you even with him?" He asks tilting his one head.

Oh no. I will have to pull up the act again. " Because I am his girlfriend." I say calmly.

" Are you really?" He says being slightly annoyed.

" Yea. Is that a question really. I love him." I say.

" So Why are you even here then?" He says already annoyed.

" I also want to know the same. Why I am here. It must be you giving me those extra work again." I say trying to cut the matter off and targeting him.

He lets out a laugh. " Are you being serious right now. Are you already not tired of asking my attention all the time by putting yourself in ugly situations." He says.

" Oh wait wait wait. What made you think that I want your attention. At the very least, I did not even know why you brought me here." I say loudly too.

" And is it not your responsibility to hold yourself better. It was my party. I was the one taking accountability there. If God forbid anything would have happened to you, all would have come on me. It was my duty at the very least and not my side passion to save you all the damn time." He says straightly serious.

" Yes I agree but I was with my boyfriend. Why did you have to do this?" I ask straightly too looking at him.

" Apparently the boyfriend who makes you feel unsafe half of the time? Or with the boyfriend you never look like you have feelings for? Or the boyfriend who does not respect you a little bit and goes on to flirt with other girls until he observes you being inappropriately drunk?" He says it in one go. I am surprised that he knows this much. I so want to cry at this but I pull up.

" Stop with it already. I do love him that's all I've got to say. And I feel very loved and safe with him for your kind information. Alcohol must have made me go insane." I say silently.

He does a slight eyeroll. " Get back at your work responsibly now." He says while going back.

I look at my clothes. " WAITTT. DID YOU CHANGE MY CLOTHES." I ask in bewilderment.

He shooks his head 4 times and pleads with his hands " Please stop. It was Ahana and it was Ahana who brought you in my room since my room was the closest. Anything you want to know, go ask her." He says and leaves.

Oh god. Now Ahana knows this too. I am done enough. I find my phone under the blanket and dial for Aadarsh. I just want to know what happened.

" Hello " a heavy voice answers.
" Hi this is Anika." I say
" I know. Just speak." He says
" I don't remember anything about yesterday." I say hesitating.
" Really? You don't remember a thing. After your deadly performance, you are telling me that you don't remember anything." He says raising his voice.
" I am just asking. Calm down." Do one thing. Come In my room right now.
" I can't. I have to visit the NGO today. There's a lesson scheduled for me." I say.
" Fuck your lesson." He hangs up.

I don't even know why he is like that and also why he did not force me to come at his place. Anyways, I just have a lot on my plate right now. I should clear things up first.