PART 17 : SWEET AHANA

I wake up a bit late today. But it's a delightful morning. Today, I have to cover up a lot with my studies. So I forget everything else, and start to work.

10p.m. Dear Diary
" TODAY was a pretty decent day for me and the most peaceful one at work. I got to know a lot about this family plus Ahana is such a sweet girl. There's something with her. It's just so warm.

She's a major in psychology and knows a lot by the way. She's really pretty with her warm brown silky hairs and her sharp yet cute eye and cheeks. She carries herself so delicately. Over and all, everyone suit both of them a lot. I can't wait to watch Aashna Di's reaction.

She even asked me about my likes and dislikes. We talked a lot about politics and how Vihaan is also so much into analysing the geopolitics and internal politics as well. Very unlikely of him though.

They got to know about Vihaan's Diary part. Obviously, he is no other than an angry bird so was very grumpy throughout. When they asked me for questioning, I politely refused that I don't have a tiny bit of idea about the Diary. Since he already doubted me yesterday, none of them bothered asking me twice.

I had a good day today overall. Vihaan also got a taste of his medicine. Now, he must be realising how it feels to spread false rumours about innocent people. Well, Abhi was on a full check mode on who touched his head's Diary but unfortunately could get no leads at all. Afterall, why would some body do something of that sort? Also, in Vihaan's own family, people keep grudges. So it can be just anybody. Hundreds of people visited yesterday, it's really hard to tell.

From the looks of it, they all must have thought that somebody did it for fun or to go against Vihaan. And as for me, apparently I like Vihaan so why would I do something wrong to him since I like him so much and want to make him my hubby dubby one day. It can only be someone who has a grudge against him and as for me I like him. So I guess, they can still ask me about it but I guess I can give a pretty manipulated answer that no one can ever doubt about.

If I leave all of that aside dear Diary, what has happened to me? Should this really matter to me? What happened to me? The one who took a pledge that she won't get into these things at all. Why did I become so petty? I don't want to include in any one lives at all but why this now. I realise it's because of the fear I have towards these exams. I am in denial still. I need to come out of it and get better. At the end of the day, I am a person who wants to achieve her goals in a kind and delicate manner. "

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up cheerfully today since yesterday was a really productive day and today would be no less. I get ready to go out at daytime. I am in a mood to wear a cute dress since it's a cute cheery day for me.

After reaching the main library entrance, I observe Vihaan and his family outside. Ahana waves towards me. I wave back. She calls me. I go up to her. She introduces me to the rest of Vihaan's family. I am dead anxious now. I guess she can see that.

" Anika how good it was to meet you. Yesterday for a second I forgot that I just know you from one day." She says complimenting me.
" Oh thats such a sweet compliment" I reply back happily.

From a distance, Vihaan is observing me with dead eyes which is not a big deal. Yea he must be thinking I befriended Ahana on purpose because universally he's so handsome and apparently everyone wants to husband him up. Oh god no! I shouldn't be that much hateful towards anybody. Just be kind and gentle Anika. Kindness is important.

Ahana introduces me to two other gentlemen namely Nishank and Daniel. Both are Ahana and Vihaan's friends.

" Hii Nice to meet you" I say to them.
" Hi Anika. Nice to meet you too. You look cute." says Daniel.
" Thankyou Sir." I reply.

" Well Anika I wish I could take you to the UP trip we are going on to today. This busy man is not going anywhere and I am already angry". She says while passing looks to Vihaan. He lets out a weak smile.
" Someday soon Ahana. Don't worry." He says.
" Wow have a great tip ma'am". I wish.
" it's Ahana sweetheart". She says.
I let out a smile.

" There's no need. She's a professional employee here so should rather behave. It's not good to trust so easily Ahana. Please stay careful towards others." He tells Ahana with concern in his eyes.

" Oh come on Vihaan. She's the first friend I have made in here. Plus I think you should also get to know her. Our thoughts are very similar." She turns to me " and that's why you should call me Ahana." She says

" Stop acting like a child Ahana. You don't have any idea how people are in here besides she..."
" It's okay ma'am. My professional boundaries restrict me from doing so but I consider you a friend too. Thankyou for being so generous towards me. But I want to respect my professional ethics too." I reply delicately.
" As youu shoullddd!!!" Vihaan says sternly. " Next time say something when I finish. Got it?" He asks.
" Yes sir." I reply. Not a day passes by without me thinking of killing him with my bare hands.

I wave bye to Ahana and they all take a leave. Vihaan is the only person left besides me so I start rushing inside.

" Wait. Visit my office at 2. Not even a single minute late. I need to talk." He says looking at me and then takes a leave.

What the literal fuck? What is it about? I rush inside and spot Abhi in the public library.
" Sir has called me in his office at 2:00p.m. Are you going too?" I ask him.
He takes a look at me and then replies " No idea. Must be something about Ahana since she was talking a lot about apologising to you since morning." He informs. This man listens to a lot of tea. I must stay close to him.

Okay so that makes sense since he has not said sorry to me until now. Okay so I am going to get an apology after all from Vihaan the great, the lord of the king.