PART 21: BESIDE THE POOL

We rush back to the party. It's already 10:30. I was given one work and this had to happen today only. My hand hurts and it's hard. I rush back to the library as soon as possible.

My eyes try to find someone from the office but the rush hours have begun I guess. Everyone is trying to do something. I get busy in managing everything perfectly.

As I am trying to check in with the guest list of how many have arrived, I find Abhi sir talking to one of the staff.
" Sir I am back now. I'll take care of everything." I inform him.
" Oh wait. You go and take some rest as per the Vihaan Sir orders. Also, please report to the office the day after. Any holiday will not be entertained since we have to rush back so that we can manage the opening of the garden that's funded by ITC as well. You may get some burden there so take some rest and suit yourself well."

Oh the workload. " That's alright sir. I'll take care of it."

I rush to my friends place as soon as I get the leave. I am way too happy now. I reach the Khan Market area. Garvit's place is very near to this station. He is standing right before the metro gate.
" Oo my gadd!! Who is this beautiful?" He jumps from behind.
" oo my godd.. Hiieeee." I give him a hug. Behind him are Sara and Aditi. Both wrap me in a very tight hug I have been longing for all this time. I am so close to cry.

" My girllll!! We missed you aa Lot, like a lot. You look tired let me tell you. Let's get you all dolled up for a partyyyy gurl." Says Sara cheering me up.

Garvit, Sara and Aditi are my best friends since we were in the Hindu pursuing Political Science. We have been the best of friends since forever. Garvit is my cute bubbly guy who can make even Kim Jong un laugh although Sara with her kindness can make him kind and Aditi with her craziness can crack him up. These are my three people I love and miss the most besides family.

Garvit is studying and thinking of a start up and he's already rich. Sara is pursuing law and aims to be a lawyer and I know one day she will. Aditi is currently in Trinity, London + the most brightest. She is pursuing a PHd from Trinity, London from Political Science. I am proud of this bunch and they are proud of me.

We go to the metro station bathroom because of lack of time. I enhance my make up to the glamour one and put on my glam dress. I feel the best at this moment. No other moment can make me this happy. We all rush to Kitty Su in CP. It's a fancy club.

We dance, party, and I drink two more pegs but of whisky this time. I don't want to overdrink since I enjoy only when I am drunk well but aware of the bare minimum. I have been at those moments when I get drunk like anything and regret it a lot later so now I like to drink in limit. Yet today I feel uncontrollable. This feels good. We dance to almost every bolly song and it's 1:15 already.
We all come outside the club to go back to our place.

At the car, I open my phone only to see 15 missed calls from Abhi sir and the last was just 1 minute before. What the actual fuck? I call him back.

"Anika. Report back to the place. I repeat report back to the place. Vihaan Sir is calling you asap." He says loudly.
" But sir at this hour, how can I report there." I say worried.
" Where are you? I'll send you a car right now. Report back. Vihaan Sir is calling and he will hear no excuses." He says.

What the fuck? What does he want now?I did nothing wrong now. What could it possibly be?

" Sir. I will reach in ten minutes. Please wait. I am with a friend." I reply.
He hangs up.

"Are yr. This bloody boss of mine is the most annoying person ever I swear. And with all the drama that's happening. I so want to tell you guys. Please leave me at the hotel guys. I need to meet him." I say.