PART 22: HARRASSMENT

Ola My Diary!
It's been a week since I came from Delhi and I am exhausted. The people here have increased my workload to the double. I literally don't just prepare reports and look for people in my library but now I also have to do some statistical work like evaluating the traffic of people visiting and not just that, after knowing my qualifications I help Abhi sir in solving some basic business question like how can we increase our engagement. I help these people in knowing more about the people.

The very other day, we all went to the NGO for spreading awareness for the environmental and sustainable development campaign. Now we will be doing one every week as part of the routine. And happily, I am the Vice President of the campaign. For the next week, I have recommended some bit on breaking down gender stereotypes. I am working on preparing a full grown ppt on it because like always, it has to be approved by our honourable lord first.

My preparation is going good as usual. I am maintaining approx 9- 10 hours for my studies but sometimes I lower it to 7 or 8. I hope this year would be kind to me.

Aadarsh. I have a lot of teeth towards for him but for now I am calming my guts down as I just don't want to engage with him anymore. And by the looks of it, I don't think we'll ever get in touch ever since my mother has act so boldly for me and I can't be anymore calmer. He posted a few days ago about his whereabouts in Singapore. I think he will not bother coming here now.

I visit my family on every weekend and talk to my father and mother for 1.5 hours daily which has got to be the most calmest time on my busy schedule. I feel lonely so that's the only time I feel good. As usual, with my group we do one VC in 10 days because everything is busy in building career and I understand ofcourse.

With my work culture, I feel it's calmer than before. Vihaan has understood that I am dedicated. But we barely come in contact now. I and him both try not to come in contact with all that's in the air about me. Even if I have an emergency, I prefer not to encounter him personally.

But that one hell of a dummy gave me the task to complete the statistical report by today which took me 4 hours last night. Today is finally Anjali Di's Tilak function and we all are moving to Lucknow. See ya Diary.

Everybody and I repeat everybody is engrossed in their looks yet again. As for me, I am no less. I am wearing a royal blue lehenga for today. Sanjana Di, Aashna Di and Kalpana are wearing their sarees today. I go for a glam look with a chocolate lush lipstick. I love getting ready but I limit it to occasions these days only. From last 4 months, this is the first time I am getting ready with so much patience.

" Oh god! You are looking like my little angel". says Sanjana Di hugging me.
" You are too Di. Hot as always." I reply looking at her too sexy red saree.
Aashna Di is going with the classic Black and Kalpana with her lavendar.

Everyone's looking drop down gorgeous.   I shout " Is it legal to look this hot you all. I can't keep calm lol." Everybody giggles.

We all reach the venue and it looks so aesthetically calm and good with the blue and white theme. It's beautiful.

After the day programme, it's finally turning dusk now. We all touch up our makeup again and some new guests have started visiting again for the dinner programme now. Anjali Di is not supposed to come today so it's just from the jiju's side.

After clicking pictures for our insta, we rush to the snack section again. And then suddenly, Vartika Di gets a call from Jjju. He has arranged for our drinks. Yayy. We all rush to them. I take four shots for real. Lol. We all are laughing like God knows what. Sometimes to the extent that all eyes turn on us. So we move to the corner side and are vibing there with the music. The bhaiyas have joined us too.