PART 10 : VIHAAN THE SAVIOUR

I woke up early today. Now that I have studied for over 6 hours I think I should go early to the library now. I'll just sit there and relax. I tell my mom that I'll be leaving soon and wave bye to my cousins. They all are watching Never have I ever last season together. Well, I have already finished it so no worries.

I reach the library at 4. There are few people in the second floor. The day librarian is sitting there focused on her desk. I Sit on the third floor with "Verity" of Collen Hoover. I have heard a lot about it. I don't appreciate the hate that she gets at all. Everybody have their own ways of writing and narrating stories. One must not hate them without really reading them. Criticising even before analysing has become the new trend whatsoever.

It's 6:30 and it's a good book. It's psychological thriller so it's really good. I go to the third floor to set my desk and put all my stuff there. I reach the window behind Vihaan's office. The weather is absolutely pleasant.

" Anika. You have a visitor" says Abhi grumpily. He looks unpleased always.
" Oh who is it?" I feel worried. I just hope it's not him.
" Hey Anika!! It's been a long time indeed. We haven't done chitchat from a really long time as well" says Aadarsh with a wide fox smile.

Yes he's there. He's standing there right in front of me after six whole months. I don't know how to define him other than looking scary. He has obviously groomed himself a lot after going to London. Any unknown person would perceive him to be a pretty decent guy with a pretty smile and a good fit body. It's delusional. I know it's not what it really looks like. I am suddenly feeling cold and I thought I became a lot strong and I'll confront him like a lioness. But now as He's right there in front of me, all I feel is hate and fear.

"Hi! It's been a long time indeed. How have you been??" I stammer.
He smiles. Something is just not right.
" Oh I've been great." He replies. " Hey can we get two coffee in here?" He asks Abhi.
Abhi passes a bizzare look to him. " Well first I am not a waiter. And yes you can get your coffee but talking in the library is strictly not allowed. We try to maintain here a perfect environment for suitable reading and focused studying and researching." He replies back.
" Well I don't see getting anybody disturbed here". He tells Abhi.
"Rules are Rules" Abhi makes it clear yet again.

Aadarsh goes near to him. I know anger is boiling inside of him. I know that look. Big eyes, slightly clenched fists, a hardened look. He steps near to Abhi. Abhi looks a bit fearful now. Aadarsh takes out his wallet and passes him 1,2,3,4,5, 5000 rs to Abhi. " Suit yourself. Make sure nobody disturbs us in here" Aadarsh says to Abhi.

To my Surprise, Abhi takes the money and leaves the library without another word. It's good to worry now.
" Aadarsh. What are you trying to do? Why did you give him that much? There was no need. We could talk outside." I say to him worriedly.

He takes a look around. " So a library huh. Your favourite dream place and you a librarian. So what, you are living your dream now huh? What about becoming a civil servant and giving back to society huh? Or was it just to distance yourself for me so you could always tell me how busy you were when all you were busy was in studying novels and thinking of a dreamy world? No wonder you couldn't clear even the first stage. Haha" Aadarsh says. He has started again with his theories.

" I really don't owe you any explanation. Why are you here?" I ask while trying to stay calm and strong.
He starts walking towards me. I am not liking this even a bit. He is one feet away from me now. I can see the anger on his face quite clearly now. He's angry. He's frustrated. Like always.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that? You got that." He says with a raised voice.
" I was not trying to disrespect you. I just wanted to imply that we are not together anymore". I say. I am trying my best to keep the cool. I don't want him to get angry. I know he will hurt me if I will make him angry. I know he will abuse me even more if I'll cross his boundaries. He reacts very quickly. I don't have anybody to look after me right now. I am just scared. I can't help it. Everytime I see him, I feel scared.