Part 25 THE WORST

Reading my reports with sweaty hands and feet, I am sitting on the couch in the afternoon. I gave my sample first day in the morning. Thankfully, everything is good except my heamoglobin which is 10 and iron which is very low basically stating that I am anemic. I also have low vitamin D and B12 which basically means i need to work on my nutrition. But thankfully it is nothing very serious. But I still wonder if my anxiety and heart palpitations is because of that. Maybe, I have just been too stressed.

I go on to forward my reports to Abhi sir so that he can check and allow me to work accordingly. But atleast I have today with me free. I go to the kitchen to prepare and some snacks so that we all can enjoy some chitchat. Anjali Di and Sanjana Di and Maitreyi di all join me. I get the task to prepare tea and white sauce pasta and the other two are making fritters, chips, sandwiches.

We all sit down gleefully eating and enjoying. Kalpana di asks me," How are you feeling Anika? What happened to you?"

" Nothing di. I think I was just too tired that night turns out I have loads of vitamin deficiency so will take care of that from now." I reply.

" Oh but Vihaan was saying something about your unsafe trip to the library from the event and about you passing out." She says in a not so decent voice.

" He told you that?" I ask with shock.
" Not me. But he told Krishant bhaiya to look out for your safety." She says.

I feel my gut getting unhealthy again. I told him personally not to spill anything. I don't want any drama on this issue from this further and god forbid if Aadarsh gets to know about this, I don't hold the energy to argue this out with him that what cause me to spill this much to no one but Vihaan. And I already sense some uncomfortable energy from him but thanks to my tired body that I slept early last day.

" No actually it was not that big of a deal. That personally was just me stressed out. Also about that stranger, nobody knows him so I think there's no point discussing it any further. What matters is I am fine now." I reply.

" But I mean it was obviously something serious otherwise why did Vihaan personally took you here and you are on a leave and getting paid simultaneously. What work culture does that?" says Ahana di trying to get some more of it.

" Work culture where they care for their employees". I say sarcastically but soon realise that I don't want to offend anyone. " It's alright now di. It's nothing to worry about." I reassure her. " Everyone I am doing just fine. There's no need to bring that up anymore. Let's talk about what we have to wear on Di's wedding." I say

" We have done the shopping already Anika. You were busy that day. You should do it soon too." says Sanjana Di. " I'll go with you. Don't worry"

" Yes I will go today for some remaining shopping. You should go today itself." Says Anjali Di.

We spend the rest of the time witb playing cards and UNO and Antakshari. I haven't had such great laughs from a long time.

NEXT DAY

I go with White shirt and brown pants for my library outfit today since I want to feel that vibe again. I am coping with my anxiety still. I don't know why my body is not responding well. I feel dizzy during nights and get palpitations sometimes thinking too much. My back hurts all the time. Hope I can deal with it as soon as possible.

I reach the library and I feel breeze passing my face with its soothing effect. Today, I feel a little less stressed reaching this place. I am thankful to him. I have written a vintage themed short letter for him. I could write a thousand words for him right now but I don't want it to look like what everyone thought of me. So I kept it short and concise.