Part 23 : PANIC ATTACK

We both get down silently by the side of the library and the car walks away. Oh my god!! What in the world should I feel? Aadarsh would go to this extent. I know my parents were really strict and talked to his parents very formally about the issue. But he would go to this extent? Did this men ever really love me? How abusive can one be?

I try to calm down myself.
" Are you okay?" He asks concerned. He knows what just happened. It is 2:30 at the night. And I am losing my shit really.
" Yeah I think I am fine. He is like that. It's okay. It will be fine." I try to stand straight. Everything seems so heavy. I feel so much hot and sweaty. I am taking a lot of stress. I should calm my nerves down.

We both proceed to the library. Everyone is chitchatting along side the garden taking a stroll. Aashna Di and Kalpana are clicking photos still. They all look at me and Abhi.
"HEY Anika. You got here a bit late. We are all tired yet not tired. Hahahaha." She laughs like crazy. They all are still enjoying their hangover maybe.

I give her a weak smile and try to calm myself down. I don't feel good at all. Nausea is getting over me. Maybe because I am a little too drunk too.

I look at Vihaan standing so composed like it's still day and he still wants to do his work. He looks at me, makes a tense face then looks away. Was it so hard for him to fit me inside his car? What an idiot.

" I feel sleepy. Good night everybody." I say trying to rush to my room.
" Uh wait. You have to give me the file first." says Vihaan taking a step ahead.
What a dick. He is doing it on purpose in order to get back at me.

" May I give it to you in the morning sir?" I ask politely.
" You may not. Give it now." He says vehemently.

To the hell with him. I rush to my room to take out the file and come out. Nobody's here. It's been like 5 minutes and everybody's gone or what that too without saying a goodbye.

I climb the stairs to reach the library. I can hear someone inside the library. I prepare myself to go and just hand it over to him in 2 mins and then return back.

Vihaan is taking off his coat and loosing off his tie. It's been a long day for everyone obviously. And here I am still in this heavy bridal like attire. I just want to get rid of it and sleep like a rabbit without remembering of whatever happened with me in the meantime.

" Sir, the report." I say while handing it over to him. He takes it while giving me a deep stern look. Abhi sir is standing there too with his hands crossed and a stern look. What if this idiot told him everything.
" Files are fine. I'll check them soon." He says calmly. He is loosing his tie and rolling his sleeves. I see the his belt kept on a table neatly folded.

Now it's all getting to me. I remember that guy taking off his belt and keeping it on side. I remember his face grinning like a monster and warning me to stay quiet. I take my mind off it. I suddenly start feeling very hot around my face like loo is gushing over my face in a chilly winter. I try to calm down.

And the next moment, my chest suddenly starts to hurt. I feel very helpless at this moment. Like nothing feels good and everything is dreadful. Like I won't be able to live any longer. Like this is the end. I try to catch back my breath by deep breathing but no I just can't.

" Are the windows not open? It's just very hot in here." I say worryingly.
" Urm I have just opened the AC." Says Abhi sir.
" Oh okay sir can I go?." I ask Vihaan Sir hurriedly.
" Uh wait for a while. This will take few minutes." He is marking everything in file.

The temperature is not going down. It's getting heavy. My chest feels heavy. I feel very uneasy and uncomfortable all of a sudden like somebody is sitting over me. I don't feel good that's the only thing I know now. And my chest starts hurting. It's hurting bad. My muscles are tense and the pain is there in my hands too. What If something is so terrible with my health.