Chapter Four: Training Partner

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

     2 months have passed by since the start of my training. I can be seen training on the fourth floor of the training room with Azazel, You hear Azazel say, "Alright that's it for now kid." I looked at him while panting. Azazel looked at me and said, "You have come far kid, it's been 2 months since you started your training. I'm even surprised you hit your second liberation already.

———————Flashback 1 Week Ago———————

     I could be seen fighting against Azazel pushing me to my limits as he shouts, "I know you can do better than that Jake, show me your best! Show me the power worthy of the title of being The White Dragon Emperor!" I then shouted, "Come on gear give me power!" I shouted. Then the gears voice said in a deep mechanical draconic voice [Dragon Booster]. "That's not enough, I want you to fully connect with my feelings, Sacred Gear!" [Vanishing Dragon Second Liberation]. A beam of pure blue light then beamed out of Jake and a huge shockwave followed by wind. Pushing Azazel back as he said "Holy crap this kid is full of surprises!" He shouted excitedly while shielding his face with his arms. Then the beam disappeared and I disappeared with it. Azazel wondered where I went until I punched him into the ground. Wiping blood from my mouth I got in a fighting stance as me and Azazel started trading blows until my sacred gear shouts [Divide] Azazel said at this action, "You little brat I'm surprised you're able to handle that much power now." Then he noticed me screaming intensely in pain until it all went silent. Then you hear [Reset] I then collapsed to the ground completely unconscious. Azazel healed my wounds and said, "You're really something you know that kid. I'm thankful because of you I won my bet against Shimize and he'll have to treat me at the bar and I think you're ready for it now. With the power you have now I believe you're ready."

————————Flashback End—————————

     Back to the present I said, "Yea hitting Second Liberation was difficult, but I got there." Azazel said, "Yea you did kid congratulations." I then got back into a fighting stance ready to train some more. Azazel stopped me, "whoa whoa whoa stop there slick trainings over for today." I looked at him in confusion Azazel finished, "You'll find out soon, but for now go get yourself cleaned and dressed in more suitable clothing. Then come to my office." I responded with, "Sure Azazel."

—————————Scene Break—————————

     In Azazel's office you could see me and him waiting in his office. I'm on a couch to the side of the room while Azazel is sitting at his desk. It was a nice room with massive bookshelves on each side of the room and a nice red carpet leading from the door to his desk. The floors were really nice, they were made out of marble and had a nice shine to them. I then heard the door open to the room. "Azazel I brought my daughter what do you plan on doing with her?" Azazel responded with, "Barkiel it's nice to see you again. The reason I called you up here is because I want your daughter to teach Jake over there (pointing at me) how to use Fallen Angel magic. The now named Barkiel said, "Of course hey Akeno can you please help the young boy use our magic?" Akeno responded to Barkiel, "Father why do I have to do it? There are far better magic users in the Grigori than me I don't want to do something wrong and mess up." Me who was just watching admired how cool Barkiel looked. He wore a nice black tuxedo, his hair was slick backed and had a better beard than anyone I've seen in the Grigori but he looked like he was in his 40's. His daughter looked very elegant. She was very beautiful even more than Yuma. She had a really nice figure as do all Fallen Angel females, but her figure was just outstanding. She had her hair tied back into a ponytail and her hair went all the way down past the half of her back and this was all being held by a yellow ribbon. Her eyes were mesmerizing; they were a very pretty shade of purple. She was currently wearing a very cute shrine maidens outfit. Even though I know we use them to help focus our energy better, it didn't help me being austruct by how she looked in it. She started walking over to me and still wearing my stupid expression she shyly said, "Hello my name is Akeno and I hope I do a good job at being your magic tutor." I then got out of my gaze and said, "Thank you very much Akeno and sorry if I'm a handful." I said while still blushing.

—————————Scene Break—————————

     1 Month Later. Me and Akeno were on floor 4 in one of the many training rooms. "Good your getting better at this Jake I'm actually surprised." She continued, "You're already able to use basic level Fallen magic like memory manipulation, territory magic, the light spear, light swords, and many more." I rubbed the back of my head saying, "Well I'm nowhere near your level of expertise in Fallen Magic or magic in general." She responded with, "It's not that surprising since I was trained by my father who's a Cadre Class Fallen Angel since I was a little girl." She said as I noticed a slight hint of sadness and depression in her expression when she mentioned that." Akeno started talking, "Alright I guess we should wrap this up. But first you should go see Azazel."

—————————Scene Break—————————

     I'm currently in Azazel's office in front of his desk. Azazel then spoke up, "Jake you have come far so I guess I should congratulate you and give you a gift." I looked at him with curiosity as I said, "What gift." Azazel then explained, "Well you've been with us for 3 months so I decided to officially make you an actual Fallen Angel. You are able to go on missions and best of all you'll get our race's benefits. I had to hold this back because you were too weak to handle the power of a Fallen Angel after being near death." Then I said, "Okay I accept this gift." He said, "Good answer. Now kneel." I kneeled as told and heard, "You Jake Nicholson have come far to gain the trust of us Fallen Angels. By my authority the Governor of the Fallen Angels I make you a Fallen Angel." Azazel then place two fingers on my forehead as I felt such incredible pain I passed out.

—————————Scene Break—————————

     I woke up in my bed feeling like hell I went to my bathroom to clean myself up, because I felt extra groggy today. I started washing my face as I felt something was different. I looked in the mirror to see that my natural blonde hair turned black with white stripes in it. My body went from an average build to a build that looked like a swimmer's build, not looking ugly like it would if I became a bodybuilder, just a perfect balance. Then I realized something "I'm hot?" I then I felt something trying to come out of my back to see that I had 4 wings that were black as a Void, surprisingly darker than even Azazel's but in my wings were white streaks that kinda looked like shooting stars. I quickly brushed my teeth then hopped in the shower. I quickly ran toward the elevator to Azazel's office I kicked in the door to his office and said, "What the hell Azazel?!" He then looked up confused, "Do I know you?" I pointed at my face and said, "It's me Jake." He then looked at me in shock and said, "No way you're Jake you're way too hot." He said in a joking tone. I realized he was joking. "You knew this was gonna happen didn't you." Azazel said, "You're right I did. Hope you enjoy the gift I gave you."

———————————————————————————

Here's the Outro song you fuckers. Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Goodbye for now.