Chapter Five: Feelings

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

     I could be seen in the human world again in my house. My mother and I were watching a tv show we liked. When I heard a knock at the door and I said, "I got it mom." I went to the door and saw Akeno in normal clothing as I said, "Akeno what are you doing here? And how did you find out where I am?" She replied with one word, "Azazel." I said, "Figures. Anyways why are you he-." I was cut off by my mom who is behind me. She said, "I was worried that you were taking so long." She then stopped talking when she saw Akeno and she put her arm around my neck and turned me around. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend and a beautiful one at that!" I said struggling to breathe, "She's not my girlfriend, mom." I was then released as she turned around and said, "Come on in your Jake's friend so please come in." Akeno then said, "Thank you Mrs. Nicholson and my name is Akeno." She said with a smile. My mom then said, "You're welcome here anytime Akeno." "Thank you Mrs. Nicholson." My mom said, "Please honey you can drop the whole Mrs. just call me Liz." "Thank you Mrs. Liz and I will accept your offer to come inside." Then my mom put her arm on my shoulder as she said, "I approve." I shouted "Mom!" In embarrassment.

—————————Scene Break—————————

     It's 9:00 pm later that night and Akeno and I were walking down the road and we walked past this shrine. Akeno got depressed and sad looking at it. I noticed this and asked her "What's wrong?" "I don't want to talk about it." "You can tell me anything." She then said, "If I'm gonna tell anyone my past I would like it to be you so let's sit down somewhere." "Why not here?" She said, "Alright." Akeno started explaining while we were sitting on one of the beds in the shrine. "I guess it started when I was a little girl. I was 5 and I lived in a shrine like the one we're in right now. It was me, my father and my mother. We lived happily until one day my father had to help the Fallen Angels that day. Later that day while he was still away some priests came to kill me and my mother for being bewitched by my father. My mother kept on protecting me saying, "She's only just a little girl please don't hurt her, me and her father love her more than life itself." She was killed, but before I joined her my father saved me and I ended up blaming him for my mothers death and I still do. I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't stand to call that bastard father." I then said, "Maybe he just couldn't make it." She said with teary eyes, "I don't care if he couldn't make it. It doesn't change the fact that my mother is dead." She started to break down crying in my arms and she said, "Just hold on to me Jake and please don't let go. Whatever you do, don't let go." I just held her there until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

—————————Scene Break—————————
     It's the next morning and my arm feels extra sore and then I look at the arm in question that is sore. I then turned from shock to surprised to flustered. She heard the noise and said while rubbing her eyes because they were puffy and a bit red from crying, "What's all the noise." She then saw me in the bed next to her as she lifted herself up in embarrassment and constantly said sorry to me. I just said, "It's alright. I didn't mind it." We were both looking in each other's eyes while blushing really hard. Until I mentioned that we should go back to my place and get cleaned up and new clothes. She nodded. As we teleported back to my front door I opened it and we walked inside not knowing what time it was. I saw it was 11:47am and said you can shower first. I'll leave some clothes that'll fit you. She said, "Alright." Then I said, "Good, well the bathroom is upstairs down the hallway and to the right." She then went upstairs as she paused on the first stair and said, "Thank you for yesterday." I replied, "No problem, it's what I'm here for." I said with a smile. She blushed then said teasingly, "No peeking." I then said teasingly, "Aw come on, not even a little peek." "I'll stab you." "Noted."

———————————————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter. I had some stuff going on. At the time I made this. Here's the Outro song you fuckers. Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Goodbye for now.