Chapter Fourteen: Excalibur

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

     Akeno and I are getting ready to go to school today, it's 6:10 and school starts at 7. "Okay Akeno I'm done." I turn around and I see Akeno struggling to put her skirt on. "I'm almost done this damn zipper I can't get it." "I'll help you." I walk over to her and I pull up the zipper behind her. "There you good?" "Yes thank you Jake that things a nightmare." "It's over now but we should really get to school we live close enough where we can walk just like our home in America." She said, "Alright." Akeno and I went to the kitchen and smelled breakfast waiting for us. I had 6 eggs 12 stripes of bacon and 6 pieces of toast. Akeno just had 2 eggs 4 stripes of bacon and 1 piece of toast. Akeno said skeptically, "You really eat a lot aren't you gonna get fat?" I said, "I'm a dragon remember we have the biggest appetites." "Sureeee, wait then why don't I have an appetite like that?" I responded with, "You're not really a true dragon since I used a Dragon Piece on you." We finished breakfast and I texted my mom. 'I love you mom, we're off to school.' I then said, "Hey Siri give me directions to Kuoh Academy?" {Directions to Kuoh Academy fastest route} We followed what Siri told us and then we saw this huge school I said, "Wow this is even bigger than my school." Akeno agreed with me. I heard whispers and murmurs while coming closer to the school. Some girls were saying "Hey are they new that guy is really hot and so is that girl." "Don't you think they're dating" The guys just said, "Oh no not another prince." "Damn that girl is really hot do you think she's Rias quality?" I said, "Well rumors are already going to spread what the hell." Akeno said, "At least they're hopefully good rumors." We walk in the building and saw a reception desk and I asked the receptionist, "Hey how do we get our schedules we're the new transfers." The receptionist said, "You'll have to go to the student council room they give out schedules to the transfers." I said, "Thank you." Now turned to Akeno, "Now I just need to find where the student council office is. Any ideas Akeno?" "Yea, maybe if we went to those Devil's auras we noticed when we came in it." I said, "Abit of a stretch but it doesn't hurt to look." We went where we sensed the demonic aura we sensed. We ended up in front of the student council room. "Told ya so." "Shut it." I knocked on the door. A voice said, "Please come in." I opened to see a girl sitting at a desk with black hair in a bob cut and purple eyes with glasses on. There was a girl next to her. She also had black hair but it was long and went down her back. She also had glasses that were blue and her eyes were regular brown. The girl at the desk introduced herself, "Hello my name is Sona Shitori and this is Tsubaki Shinra." I narrowed my eyes and said, "Is that your real name? We both know your devils." This caught Sona off guard as she said, "Guess you figured us out from our magic signature. My real name is Sona Sitri. I come from the house of Sitri, one of the 72 pillars." "I see, well we just came here to say hello and to get our schedules we should be in the same class as Asia Argento." Sona said, "Yes I see, here is your class schedule." She gave us our schedules and it was math first, great. I said to Akeno, "Let's get going." "Okay."

—————————Scene Break—————————

     We were currently outside our class and I knocked. I saw the teacher coming our way and he said, "Speak of the devil here's the transfer students I was talking about guys. Come on, bring yourselves in and introduce yourself and tell us something interesting about yourself. We got in the middle of the front of the class and I said, "Hello my name is Jake Nicholson and I like to workout." Akeno grew a grin and said, "Hello my name is Akeno Himajima and I'm Jake's girlfriend." She said this with a hand on her check. I rubbed my head as I knew this would cause an uproar. The male students were saying, "Dammit he already claimed the new hot girl." "Yea let's kick his ass." However the girls were saying how Akeno was lucky to have me as a boyfriend. Then the teacher clapped his hands saying, "Settle down class now do any of you have any questions for Mr. Nicholson?" A girl with pink hair said, "My name Ashley and I wanted to know if you wanted to join the kendo club?" I said, "Don't know which clubs to choose but I think I'll take that into consideration." Then a guy shot his hand up saying, "Hey my name is Matsuda and I have one question for you, are you a pervert?" I answered him, "Uh, I would say no." The girls stared daggers at the guy. One of them said, "I'm sorry that he asked you that question, he's one of the school perverts." I said, "No it's quite alright. I'm not gonna judge someone based on their tastes without knowing them. The teacher said, "Alright class, do you have any questions for Miss. Himajima?" A guy then raised his hand and asked, "How far are you and Jake in your relationship?" Akeno said, "I don't mind telling you we sleep in the same be-." I put my hand over her mouth saying, "No further questions." But then I saw another hand. And it was the hand of a certain blonde girl that we know. "Um can you guys please sit near me?" I said, "Yea I don't mind Asia." Then the teacher turned to me and said, "How do you know Miss. Argento?" "Simple she came to my country with Rias and her other friends and we met up there and I came to this country to learn." He said, "Well take your seat you two, time to start class." I sat behind Asia for a window spot and Akeno sat next to me to my left.