Chapter Twenty Seven: Party

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

Akeno and I start walking out of the elevator everyone looks over and Azazel walks towards us and says teasingly, "So did you guys have a good time down there?" I retored with, "It would have been better if your mother was down there too." Akeno then gave me the side eye like she was thinking, 'Ima kick your ass.' Azazel then started laughing, "You're still sharp as ever with your retorts but I think that might have backfired on you." "You're telling me." Azazel then begins to speak louder as he said, "Everyone, do you guys want to have a party for Jake's successful recovery?" Everyone then said, "Yea." Azazel then turns to me and Akeno and said, "You guys should go out while we prep the party." Akeno then said, "Sure we need to be back with each other since we've been apart." I then nodded my head as I agreed with Akeno as I then said, "Well where do you want to go Akeno?" Akeno then said, "Take me where you want to go, surprise me." I then said, "Alright." I then began to walk towards the door and walked out as Akeno followed me and I then teleported me and her.

—————Scene Break Unknown Location————-

We then appeared at the location and I said, "Here we are." Akeno then looked around and said, "Where are we?" "We are in the underworld, specifically the dragon territory." Akeno then looked around and said, "Oh you're right we are in the underworld." I then said, "So I want to take you to Tannin and talk to him about what comes next." Akeno then said, "Well where is he?" "I'll take you to where he is. I just teleported further out here to show you something." Akeno then put on a curious face as she was waiting for me to do something. I then took in a deep breath as I began to concentrate. Akeno then became surprised that my blue aura was flooding out of me. Then a bright light appeared blinding her but as it appeared in a second it vanished that fast as well. She then looked at me with surprise. I was in my dragon form. I looked like a white western dragon with a beautiful pure white body, with blue eyes, two golden horns, and unlike most western dragons, I have feathered wings like my great grandfather.

 I looked like a white western dragon with a beautiful pure white body, with blue eyes, two golden horns, and unlike most western dragons, I have feathered wings like my great grandfather

Akeno was so amazed with how beautiful I looked, "You're so beautiful." Now talking in my dragon voice, "I'm strong not beautiful." I then put my head towards her so she could get on me. I then said, "Get on." Akeno quickly got onto the back of my neck as I then said, "Hold on tight or you might fall." I then began to start to fly off to where Tannin is. I then began soaring through the sky and I then said, "This is the life. Flying is a freedom people that don't have wings will never understand, you feel so free." Albion said [You got that right Jake. And it's your first time flying too, and you get how everyone feels when you fly through the sky] Akeno however is hanging on for dear life. "Jake you're going way too fast I'm going to fall off at this point." I then said to Akeno, "Don't worry we're almost there." I then see the training ground as I start to fly slower and start gliding over there so I don't have to go from 1000 kph {621 mph} to 0.