Chapter Twenty Eight: Loki's Mistake

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

     I wake up in my bed excited for the last day of school and I see Akeno isn't in the bed next to me. 'Where's Akeno?' [She left to get ready I think] 'How do you know about this?' [I've been awake for awhile. Couldn't sleep] 'Are you lying to me?' [Maybe] 'Whatever I don't care.' I then got off of the bed and started walking over to the shower and I opened the door. I was surprised that I didn't see Akeno here. But it was whatever. I then got cleaned and put on my uniform. I then looked in the mirror and said, "Well this is the last day of school meaning tomorrow I'm going to be a faction leader. Shouldn't be too hard. I already led the Fallen Angels behind the scenes for a while." I then sighed and slapped my cheeks and said, "Got to get my serious face on." I then walked out of the bathroom and said, "Seriously Albion what did Akeno tell you." [Oh you really want to know... Well I ain't no snitch] "Ain't that a bitch. Seems like gramps isn't getting no tv no naps no sleep for a week. [Alright, alright, jeez what are you a professional interrogator] "Yes." [Fair enough. She wanted to leave early to make a surprise party for you for graduating from school. Don't tell her I told you this] "If she asks I can't say no that's dishonorable." [Just act like you don't know anything] "Fine." I then walked toward the door and started my walk to school. I then walked past this bread shop that didn't look all that special but the man sitting on the bench at the side of the entrance looked weird. He wore all black, his head was down, and he looked like his soul left his body. He looked homeless and young, the most distinct thing about him was that his hair was as white as snow. I felt bad for him so I went into the store and bought some bread. When I was done purchasing it I walked out of the store and turned to my left. I looked at the spot where he was, he wasn't there. I decided to just eat the bread. I continued my walk to school. Around 5 minutes later I'm at the gate of the school.When I entered the school I notice Akeno was leaning up against a pillar and I start walking over to her and I said, "Hey Akeno. Why did you ditch me this morning I woke up and you weren't there." Akeno noticed me and said, "I just wanted to get to school early to talk to my friends for the last time for awhile. I then said, "Good." I then said jokingly, "I was afraid you were getting tired of me." She didn't get the joke and said, "I could never get tired of you. You would get tired of me first." I then said, "I was only joking but we should get to class." She then said, "You're right." She then said to the two girls she was talking to, "Cya Ema and April." They both said bye to me and Akeno. We then continued to our class and the teacher wasn't their yet. There was chatter between the students and I just listened cause I was bored. First was a conversation between Asia, Xenovia, Ashley, and Katie. Katie said, "So what's happening with your summer breaks." Asia then said, "I never had such a long break before, so I'm feeling kinda unprepared." Xenovia then said, "Me too. I also don't know what I'll do." Katie responded by saying, "I'm going to the beach and that's pretty much it. Also isn't it your guys first summer?" Xenovia and Asia said, "Yes." I then stopped listening to their conversation and listen to the two pervs. Eren said, "Last day of school you jive ass sucka." Kyle then said, "And you know what that means it's beach time." Then a girl named Lily she was also a perv but somehow didn't have the major hatred these two have. "So the perverted duo is keeping their summer schedule open?" Kyle then said, "Shut up." Eren then said, "Step off Lily. I only need one creep with glasses and Kyle is my dawg." She then said, "Don't lump me in with the same category as that spectacle freak it insults me." Kyle then said, "Take that back." I stopped listening after I realized the teacher started to come in. He then said, "Stop all this talking I have one thing to say to you guys and girls, "Make sure to have a fun summer break and that's all." He then walked out of the classroom as I thought, 'What kind of teacher is he? He was serious when I got here and now he's just ditching us.' I sighed and said quietly, "Whatever." I then got up from my seat and said to Akeno, "Hey I'm going to the club room to get some sleep. You want to come along?" She then was surprised and said, "Why not rest in the nurse's office." I then said, "You know what I'll do just that." I then left the class and headed towards the nurse and I asked the nurse if I could sleep on one of the beds. She then asked if I had a free period I said, "I have every period as a free period I don't have to attend classes." She didn't believe me so she went to her computer and said, "What's your name?" "It's Jake Gw- I'm mean Nicholson." She then said, "So you graduated but you have permission to stay on campus for the rest of the year." I said, "Yes that's right." Then she said, "Well is there anything wrong with you?" I then sighed and just said, [Memory Manipulation] Her eyes lost their light as I said, "Let me do what I want here for today." She then said, "Okay." I then walked towards the beds and went to sleep.