Chapter Ten: Training

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

"Rias I will train you guys but I'll have to call in some favors." Rias looked at me with a look of relief. Then Rias said, "Thank you so much Jake, you don't know how much this means to me." I then said, "Don't mention it we're friends so are you 3. Now Rias, do you have a place where we can train here?" She replied with "Yes there's a hidden resort training spot the supernaturals have in the mountains." I said, "Great, I want you over there at 4:00 am tomorrow." I said strictly. I then said, "The Jake you came to know isn't gonna be nice when it comes to training. I'm cold and ruthless if you don't come to my expectations I will beat you with an inch of your life DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" They all shouted, "YES SIR." I then looked at Akeno and said "You're gonna train with them and stay with them this is an order." She said, "You don't need to order me to do what you want." She said teasingly. I then said, "I'll be going back to the Grigori to call in some favors there." They all said, "Okay." They all see me teleport out of there with a teleportation circle.

—————————Scene Break—————————

     I could be seen on the 7th floor talking to Azazel and Shimize. "Please could you give me your research on the sacred gears, sword birth and twilight healing. Could you also give me information on the nekoshou race. Then Azazel and Shimize looked at me in confusion and Shimize said, "Why do you need this information Jake?" I then said, "I'll be training Rias and her peerage to beat Riser." Azazel then spoke up, "You do know they have little chance of winning even if you train them right? I then looked down and said, "Yes I know they have little to no chance of winning but even if they lose I have no doubt The Ultimate Sis Con would contact me." Azazel looked at me confused and said, "Are you talking about Sirzech Lucifer." I then nodded and said, "Yes I am I bet he also doesn't want to have his little sister marry The High Class Fried Chicken." Then he looked down and said, "You're right he would come to you but then that raises another question." I then said, "To answer your question before you ask it's simple. It doesn't hurt to give them hope and it doesn't hurt to make them stronger." Azazel laughed and said, "You're pretty smart when you want to. I accept what you want but you won't need the materials I'll come with, sounds interesting." Azazel turned to Shimizai and said, "You cool with this?" Shimizai just nodded his head in confirmation. We're leaving at 3:50am." Azazel then said, "Alright sounds good."

—————————Scene Break—————————

     It's currently tomorrow and it's 3:57am and the group has finally gathered at the steps to the long hike up the mountain. I said in a strict commanding voice, "All right training starts now you guys will be taking 450 pounds of luggage I amplified their weight with magic. Although for Koneko and Akeno you two will be carrying 2 tons! Asia since you're a healer and don't really need physical prowess you'll be sitting out. Now get up the mountain." Rias then said to me, "What are you gonna do while we're struggling?" She said with frustration. I then said, "I'm coming up the mountain with you. I'm carrying more than any of you combined. I'm currently carrying 15 tons." Everyone but Akeno's jaw dropped. Kiba started to say, "But you have no bags like us!" I then said, "I'm able to wear weighted clothes, that's why I have these stupid wristbands on." I took a wristband off and dropped it to the ground. The wristband fell to the ground insanely fast and broke the stair it fell on, making a large hole in the stair. I picked up the wristband and put it back on my arm and said, "That wristband is more weight than your carrying including your body weight." Kiba just didn't talk after that. "AZAZEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Get down here and train Asia on her sacred gear. Teleport her to the training ground right now!" Azazel stood up straight and said, "Yes sir." He then mumbled under his breath "You're a real slave driver." I heard what he said and I punished him the worst way possible that I know. I looked at him with an evil grin and half of my face shadowed, "Azazel you really thought I wouldn't hear you maybe I shouldn't help you with your work as the Fallen Angel Governor." As soon as Azazel heard this he flipped a switch and begged me to keep helping him with his work he wasn't cut out for paperwork. I then said, "I don't want you to stop working until Asia here reaches Balance Breaker even after the game is done." Azazel said, "Yes Sir."

—————————Scene Break—————————

     5 hours later it's 9:00am. Panting could be heard everywhere while Kiba said, "I feel my lungs tryna kill me." I then said, "This is only the beginning, I want you to unpack everything in your backpack and get situated. Rias and Asia your on cooking duty. Everyone else unpack and shower and get dressed in the training clothing I put in your bags. By the time it's 10:30 am if you didn't eat I'm not giving you extra time to eat if you're getting dressed I'm dragging you out here. Even if you're half naked and if you have the audacity to let me catch you sleeping. When I come for you there will be hell to pay. I won't just drag you out here I'll do far worse like one small thing is tripling your training and beating you to near death. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" They all shouted in fear of me, "Yes!" They all ran to their rooms as I just pulled out some potatoes, carrots, apples, and some Dragon Apples for me. Dragons love Dragon Apples like how humans love their favorite food. Anyways I should give them the ingredients I pulled out of my dimensional storage aka the dimensional gap.

—————————Scene Break—————————

     The training continued until it was the 8th day of training and I had to say I'm impressed with the results of Team Rias. They could actually win this, but that was just wishful thinking. Rias came up to me saying, "Jake what will happen if we lose?" I then responded with, "It's already handled I have a backup plan for this even if you lose it won't matter. Just try to win the game it'll give me less of a headache I'll also be watching." I then said to everyone, "Good job everyone with this your training is over. Now the rest of the days we have left gets some rest you'll need it." They all said, "Thank god it's finally over." Everyone except Akeno got a sharp pain in their heads, because they are devils and can't pray or thank god or it'll damage them. With that I told Akeno she'll stay with Team Rias until after the game. Then me and Azazel teleported to the Grigori.

———————————————————————————

Sorry for all the short chapter I promise that each chapter will double in length. I promise. And sorry for all the typos. Here's the Outro song you fuckers. Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Goodbye for now.