Chapter Twenty Five: Team Vali

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

     I opened my eyes and thought to Albion, 'Well that was a good rest.' [Partner you slept more than you needed to] 'How long have I been out for?' [52 hours] 'I am a dragon so it's no surprise.' I then began to look around and I saw a black haired woman with a split cat tail and cat ears. She heard movement and turned around and said, "Good you're awake." I then rubbed my head and said, "Who are you?" She then walked closer to me and said, "Really? You don't remember me, Vali." When I heard her say Vali. I grew a shocked face and said, "How do you know Vali." She then said, "So you're not Vali. But you know who he is." I rubbed my eyes and got a clear view of the woman.

" I rubbed my eyes and got a clear view of the woman

"My name is Kuroka." Jake then says, "So are you Vali's friend or something?" Kuroka then says, "Yes we're friends but we're more than that we were on a team. You're the leader of the team." "I see, I see, I see tell everyone else Vali died in the hospital." Kuroka then had a shocked face and said, "Why? You're our leader." "I'll reiterate I'm not Vali and I'm not lying when I said he died in this hospital. I'm not Vali he didn't tell you but he took over this body from me. And I reclaimed it, so I had to kill him." Kuroka then looked at me with disdain. She then began to form a ki ball. I noticed this and I got up and said, "You should know that move won't work." I began to walk towards her. She began to walk backward until she hit the wall and she had a frightened face on. I walked ever so slowly until she pulled out a dragon slaying dagger and she stabbed me in my chest. As blood trickled down from my mouth and my wound. I did something that surprised her. I put my arms out and hugged her and said, "I'm not gonna hurt you, but I'm sorry for killing your teammate. He did tell me something. He wanted me to make a penguin in his memory and since you're his teammate I want you to make one for him too." Realizing Jake didn't do it out of maliciousness she broke down crying into his chest as he continued to hug her. Then after a while she stopped crying. She then said, "Can you come with me to the team and have one final meet before you leaving the team." I nodded and said, "Sure, I think that's for the best." "Alright then, I'll make the teleportation circle." I then said, "Yea you do that I'm taking this dagger out of me." Then she began to bow to me saying, "I'm so sorry you've gotta be in pain. Let me heal that wound for you." I then waved her off and said, "Yea those dragon slaying weapons have no effect on me I'm too strong for them I'm a Heavenly Dragon." She then looked at me with a side eye and said, "Yea right." I then stepped in the circle and was enveloped by a purple light.

————Scene Break Underworld Mountain————

     I look around and I see we are on a mountain top and I see 3 guys and 2 girls not including Kuroka. One of the guys said, "Hey Vali, long time no see." I rubbed my head and said, "Yea about that I'm not Vali. I'm his other personality. My name is Jake." Another guy said, "What do you mean Vali?" I sighed and began to explain. Then the guy that said long time no see, began to speak, "So to you we're strangers I guess we got to introduce ourselves to you, my name is Arthur Pendragon."