Chapter Eleven: Raiding Game

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

Today's the day of Rias's raiding game. I'm fortunate to be invited to watch this with the Devil Kings, because of Azazel. I was waiting for a certain maid to pick me up and on que. "Hello again Mr. Nicholson I'm here to pick you up and teleport you to the room that'll be watching the unofficial raiding game that's gonna take place very soon." I said, "Alright, thank you Grayfia." We then teleported into a dark red room where you can see 2 of the 4 Devils Kings. I heard a girls cheerful voice say, "Was this the guest you were talking about zech?" Sirzech then said, "Yes he is Serafall he's the guy." He redirected his attention to me and started talking, "Jake Nicholson it's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard so much from my little sister." I then said, "Was it good Lucifer?" Then he said, "Oh please, no need to be so formal. By the way I heard Azazel reincarnated you but I don't sense any Fallen energy from you. It feels really draconic. Why is that?" I then said, "It's simple I gave up being a Fallen Angel so I could save the person I care about the most. I was turned into a dragon by someone I'm not gonna mention but all that he asked was to rebuild The Dragon Faction." Both of the Devil Kings shouted, "For Real!?" Then we heard someone cough, "I think it's about time we get to the game, don't you think?" Sirzechs gets startled and said, "Thank you Grayfia we were getting off track of the events happening today. I then said, "I'm gonna teleport to the team I'm rooting for before the match."

—————————Scene Break—————————

I teleported to one of the rooms in the Gremory household; it was a big dining room you would see in movies. I then said, "Holy crap this room is bigger than my whole downstairs." I then looked at Rias who was fidgeting with her fingers and then I said, "It's gonna be okay Rias you got this I believe in you, but if ima be honest you won't like the logical answer I will give you. You're heavily stacked against the odds. Even if you fail though ima get you out of the marriage one way or another. However if you do fail once I'm done saving you I'm going to increase your training tenfold." Rias then looked at me scared and then turned to her peerage and Akeno and said, "We got this, we can't suffer under Jake's tyranny any longer. We can do this!" They all shouted, "YEAH." I then teleported back to the Devil Kings. I could be seen seated into my seat which I had the honor of sitting in one of the Devil King's throne.

——————Scene Break Rias's POV——————

Get ready guys, we're about to jump. We then heard Grayfia's voice, "Hello I am the announcer for the match today my name is Grayfia the current match is between Lady Rias and Lord Riser. As you can see we are in a dimensional space, which a few of you may recognize is a perfect replica of Kuoh Academy." Then Asia asked a question to Rias, "What does she mean by dimensional space?" Rias then said, "Look out the window." Akeno then spoke up. "The space we're currently in, is a fake space meaning we could blow it up, burn it to the ground whatever we want. Asia then said, "That's sounds really scary." Kiba then said, "It'll be all okay as long as we listen to the president." Koneko said, "Screw those D-bags." Kiba spoke again, "With the training we went through we'll definitely win." Rias then said, "Kiba don't be so arrogant he's named Phenex for a reason. Immortality is the birds trait and he also possesses it. Riser's basically indistructable with normal means, but with holy lightning from Akeno we'll win this." Grayfia then said, "Time for planning is up and now onto the game." Rias then told Koneko, Kiba, and Akeno to place some traps. "Koneko and Kiba I want you guys to put some attack spell traps around HQ. Akeno I want you to put illusionary spells around those traps and put an illusionary spell of the HQ where Kiba will wait for the enemy at. Koneko you'll be positioned in the gym. I want you to capture the gym it's the only thing separating us and Riser." They all said, "Yes Rias." "Asia you're my healer so I want you to stick close to me don't leave my side." Asia replied with, "Yes Rias." "Now we have to wait for Koneko to be in place."