Chapter Thiry One: Eric's Past

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divide Music

     Asia opens the door and says, "We're home." "Oh hello Asia and..." A cup fell to the floor "Jake's is that you?" We see that it's Jake's mom Liz. Liz runs over to Jake and leans over to get a closer look at him. Liz looks over to Asia and says, "What happened to him and who are these people." Asia responded with, "We'll tell you just let's sit down." They all walk over to the couch except for Bikou, Arthur, and Le Fey. Ophis however joined by sitting on the couch eating chocolate. Liz looks at the girls and says with a serious voice and says, "What happened to Jake." Ophis says, "Jake here let his power go out of control." "What do you mean by "out of control" and also where is Akeno?" Ophis says, "We're getting to that. Akeno was in a fight against The Norse God Loki. One thing led to another; he takes Akeno and waits for Jake to get to the battlefield since he couldn't be there for political reasons. Loki killed Akeno in front of Jake. This caused something odd to come out of Jake in the form of pure rage. The Juggernaut Drive if he performed the move correctly Jake wouldn't be like this but he did an incomplete transformation. Leading to what you see now. Jake absolutely torched Loki and killed him in the most horrific ways possible." Jake's door opens and Fenrir comes out in his puppy size form. It jumps on Jake's lap and lies down on him. Liz says in shock, "Why is there a dog in the house?" Kuroka says, "That's not a dog that's Fenrir." Liz says, "Then why is Loki's Son here?" Ophis says, "I guess during the time in his incomplete transformation Jake tamed him. I don't know the small details." Asia then finishes, "When Jake came out of that state with the help of Eric, Rossweisse, and Sirzechs he turned into that. White hair, golden eyes and looked really old. The doctor says his ego was deactivated and he lost 24,000 years of life with 1,000 remaining thankfully." Kuroka picks up where Asia left off, "I have the ability to restore his life force with senjutsu magic. So far I've gotten him back 500 years it'll take a long time to get all those years back but he'll get them back." Liz was stuck there in shock and began to break down crying. Between the muffle of her crying she asks, "Does.. Barkiel know." Asia shakes her head no. "I should ask him to come here." Asia opens up a communication magic circle. "Hello is this Barkiel?" "Yes this is and who might you be." "I'm one of Jake's friends and I need you to come to Jake house." "Sounds important if he didn't call me himself I'll be right there." A green magic circle appears on the ground near the entrance and Barkiel appears out of it. "What seems to be the problem." Asia walks in front of him and says, "Come to the couch it's bad news and I mean really really bad news." "Now you scaring me." Barkiel follows Asia but he then sees Liz crying and he runs over to her and says, "Are you okay Liz?" Liz raises her hand and points a finger at Jake. She can't even speak she's that much in shock. Barkiel did know who she was talking about. Until he feels the signature from the white haired main in the wheelchair. Barkiel's eyes widened and says, "Is that you Jake." "..." Kuroka says, "Yes it is." Barkiel then saw something that will turn into a complete nightmare. "Ih... ih is that A-Akeno's ribbon." Kuroka looks down and says, "Yes that is that the only part of her we recovered." Barkiel says in shock, "What is that supposed to mean my baby girl is alright isn't she? Isn't she?!" Ophis says, "I'm sorry to say but Akeno passed away." Barkiel starts thinking, 'No. No. no no no no it can't be true, first my wife and now my daughter.' Barkiel begins to tear up as he began to start weeping. Albion speaks up as a orb in Jake's hand [Im sorry for both of your losses believe me I'm still grieving and I was there for it I felt it. But what Jake needs right now is the right person to wake him up. Liz, you're his mother, you have a special place in his heart. Barkiel you were like another father to Jake so you also had a special place in his heart. If you keep interacting with him you might be able to help him way more than you realize] Liz says, "Thank you Albion I needed to hear that." Barkiel instead said, "I'll take your words to heart but can I please leave so I can grieve in peace. All of a sudden we hear a bark. Everyone looks at Fenrir and he points with his paw at Jake. Tears are currently running down his face but he still wears that stoic look. Everyone didn't know what to say when they saw that but they all thought they might get Jake back sooner than expected.