Chapter Seven: OverBooster

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

     I then looked in surprise and anger and shouted in a deep draconic voice, "You're gonna pay for what you did to me." Raynare then ran to get the twilight healing sacred gear. I decided to let her take it and show her what true despair felt like. Raynare started laughing, "You're gonna regret letting me get this sacred gear it's the ultimate power." I then said, "Shut your mouth." Raynaire started mocking me, "It was really funny to seeing how you didn't even get the signs." I then said it even louder, "Stop talking." She continued to mock me, "It was really funny how you played super hero to my damsel in distress really. You were so down bad you never even caught on, will you die for me?" "I SAID SHUT UP!" A blinding blue aura can be seen coming around me as my Sacred Gear shouted, [VANISHING DRAGON OVERBOOSTER]

——————-Flashback Night Prior———————

You could see me standing alone in a dark room talking to someone in particular. "Hey, you can hear me can't you. Well say something, come on show yourself dragon." [I am here, what do you want?] I said, "You and me need to make a deal." [Sounds interesting, what do you desire?] I answered the question "Power." [Alright I will give you until the count of 10 in overbooster. Anything past that and your body will not survive.] I said, "That's all the time I'll need." Albion continued, [Its a timed limited sacrificial form of the power when you reach the pinnacle of your sacred gear. However you are too weak so you would have to sacrifice a part of your body to me and I think I'll take one of your eyes. You'll still be able to see through the eye that if you get it sacrificed it'll only turn into a dragon. I also should tell you this power will activate automatically if your emotions are going haywire, so keep them in check] I said, "Sounds good and a fair deal but you only take my eye when the power is used. Deal?" [That sounds okay to me but remember you only have until the count of 10.] I replied with, "I know."

————————Flashback End—————————

I shouted, "This is The White Dragon Emperor's power. Divine Dividing's Balance Breaker. My sacred gear now looks like The White Dragon Emperor's Armor with blue jewels that covers my body. My wings are bigger, and my strength and abilities are amped up.
[IT LOOKS LIKE THIS]

     I shouted, "That sacred gear doesn't belong to you, jerk!"[10]     [Dragon Shot] a blue ball filled with draconic energy formed in front of my fist as I punched it

[10]
  [Dragon Shot] a blue ball filled with draconic energy formed in front of my fist as I punched it. The ball goes flying at Raynaire at breakneck speeds.
[9]
She surprisingly dodges it as I come in and punch her into the gut as I hear the phrase [Divide] I moved away from her and continued to divide her power. [Divide] [Divide] [Divide] Raynaire shouted in fear and surprise, "Isn't the Longinus Sacred Gear Divine Dividing supposed to only be able to divide my power every ten seconds? What happened to that?
[8]
I said, "You see that ten second limiter is removed when I go into [Balance Breaker] it's the peak form of my Sacred Gear.
[7]
She then thought, 'I just need to wait out the clock with questions, he'll lose his Balance Breaker when the countdown reaches zero it must be the limit of his power. Then she was about to talk until Jake cut her off.
[6]
I said, "That's cute it really is. You think I'll let you run out the clock by asking me questions? She then freezed and said, "no no no I would never do that."
[5]
She then realized I knew she was lying and tried to escape upstairs, but then she realized something was holding her back as I said, "You're not getting away bitch. She then said, "No I have the Supreme power." "This one's for killing me!" I said while punching her through the roof of the church. I realized she threw a spear of light at me while she was sent flying, but it missed by a long shot. Then I looked at Akeno to see her to tell her let's report back to base, but to my horror a light spear was in her stomach. She fell to the ground. All everyone could hear within a mile radius was. My screaming with tears in my eyes while running to her, "AKENO!"

———————————————————————————

Here's the Outro song you fuckers. Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Goodbye for now.