Chapter Twenty Two: The Blight

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

     I begin to open my eyes and I look around I see a nurse with brown hair. She sees me move and she ran towards the door screaming, "Doctor, Doctor." She comes back with another person. The man that entered was wearing glasses. The man with glasses says, "Hello Mr. Nicholson. How are you?" I then say, "Not good and who are you?" I said this with my eyes closed cause everything hurts. "I am the doctor in charge of you." "Okay then doc any good news?" "Unfortunately no, both your body and mental state are in disarray. This is what's causing the pain you're feeling. Do you have any idea why your body and mental state is going into a spiraling downfall?" "I think it's because I killed myself in my mindscape to regain control over my body." "Elaborate, what do you mean you killed yourself?" "My body had a powerful seal on it. It also sealed away let's just say another personality. I battled him for dominance over our body. I died in there from him crushing my heart but I came back by a weird force and killed him. Next thing I knew everything went white." "I see, I see, I see." He is writing this all down on a clipboard. Then he says, "Well this is a weird case we never dealt with but it is treatable." "Really?" "Hold up I said it's treatable, but it's going to be impossible since we don't have the equipment. Nor powers. And we don't know anyone who does." "Then what should I do?" "First you're gonna have to figure it out yourself." When he said this he unbuttoned my shirt and said, "You should look at what's on your chest." When he fully unbuttoned my shirt I saw five swirling spheres of darkness. I then shouted frantically sat up and said, "What, what the hell is that?!" "I don't know Mr. Nicholson." Divine Dividing materialized and said out loud, [Its Dragons Blight] "Oh hey Albion. Good to hear from you again. But what is Dragons Blight." [Dragons Blight is a curse that affects only dragons.] "Obviously." [I'm not finished, it only affects full dragons. Since you're not human anymore it's affecting you] "So what are you getting at with this is it treatable?" [Yes it is treatable, but to get back to the topic Dragons Blight. It is a curse where the body is being corrupted by strong emotional damage] "So because I'm back to my normal self this is happening?" [Yes and this is also how Evil Dragons are born albeit you're going through the process differently it's treatable all the same] "Do you know how to treat it?" [I do, I made sure to learn how to cure Dragons Blight. Also because of the corruption you are 18% Evil Dragon] "Guess we got to hurry then." I tried to get up but then I instantly laid back down from the pain. "Mr. Nicholson, you shouldn't move for a few more days until you're able to get back on your feet." "But I need to cure myself so I don't die." "Yes you do, but in your current condition you'll die anyways if you don't get some rest." It was silent for a minute until I said, "Could you lend me your phone?" "What for, you have magic" "I need to call a friend to hasten the process and in my condition I don't think using magic right now is the wisest choice." "Very well." He then hands me a magic telephone. I then picture who I'm going to call and it picks up, "Hello?" "Hey Azazel I was wondering if you could get your hands on a phoenix tear. I need it." Azazel just laughs on the other end of the line, "Ahahaha I bet you do, I saw your condition, you looked like hell but at least you're conscious again." "Are you able to get the tear or not?" "Considerate done." "Thanks Azazel cya." "Cya Jake." The line disconnected after that and I gave the phone back to the doctor as I said, "Thank you for letting me use the phone." "No problem Mr. Nicholson, now get some rest." "Yea I think I will." I then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep."

————Scene Break Jake's Mindscape————

     I open my eyes as I see Albion. "Hey Albion, long time no see." [Yes it has been a long time since we've seen each other.] "So why did you pull me into my mindscape?" [I wanted to tell you that after you take that phoenix tear and when night comes we are leaving and going to a place far away and in the human world] "What's the place? And what for?" [We need materials in order to heal you. One of them is a crystallized dragon heart. Others are some flowers we need, but I'll explain when we get there] "Alright. Now lemme sleep."