Chapter Six: The Fated Encounter

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

     I knocked on Azazel's door as I heard the words, "Come on in Jake." I opened the door and said, "You called for me?" Azazel responded with, "Yes, but we need to wait for Akeno to arrive as well." On que the door opened. "Mr. Azazel you called for me, "Yes I did Akeno and can you please drop the Mr you can be casual with me like Jake." Akeno replied with, "Im sorry I can't help it due to your position." Azazel now getting a serious tone and face, "Speaking of positions I'm sending you two on a mission with a peerage of Devils to exterminate a Rogue Fallen Angel Group." I spoke up, "Azazel why would we help the devils. If we mess up we might end up causing another Great War we'll be running on thin ice if we do it" Azazel smiled and said, "Well that would be the case if it was for a normal peerage, but the request I got was from the Satan Lucifer himself to protect his little sister and her peerage, because they're low on numbers at the moment." You could see me piecing the puzzle together. "Wait are you serious!" I said, shouting in shock. Akeno confused asked, "Well what you figure out?" I replied with, "Lemme speak generally The Fallen Angels and The Devils and hopefully the Angels will be forming peace in the near future." Azazel said, "Bingo kiddo." I said, "This is pretty elaborate for a drunk like you." Azazel said, "Actually this wasn't my idea it was Shimizai's." He said with a stupid smile. Me and Akeno at the same time said, "Figures." Azazel spoke up, "Now time for you two to go make peace." He said excitedly.

—————————Scene Break—————————

     We arrived at our destination in a spooky looking club room. I then noticed a red haired girl wearing a uniform in a desk chair say, "Glad you're finally here im Rias and you are?" "Im Jake and this." I got cut off from my sentence. Akeno said, "Hello there my name is Akeno." When she finished her sentence she bowed. I said, "Elegant as always aren't you." "And you're way too carefree." "It's part of my charm isn't it?" She remained silent. I then said, "Well boo." Me and Akeno then hear laughter from Rias. "I'm sorry it's that you two seem really close. It was funny how you two interact with each other. Are you two dating?!" She said the second half mischievously. Me and Akeno became a blushing mess as we tried to get our sentences together. I said with nervously while stuttering, "W-w-w-We aren't dating." Akeno said "Yea what he said." Then again Rias laughed at us saying, "You're expressions are to die for seriously." She said this while wiping a stray tear from her eye. "Now down to business there 4 Fallen Angels and a lot of Rouge Exorcists in the Church and we are raiding it to hopefully save a girl that has the mid class twilight healing sacred gear." I said, "I see so you don't want the Rouge Fallen Angels to steal that nuns Sacred Gear right with the forbidden ritual huh?" She replied with, "Exactly wait how do you know she's a nun and about what they're gonna do to her. Wait don't tell me your involved in this?" I replied calmly with, "No I'm not. I just read your mind and I get the situation Saturday, 8:30, Church, we're raiding it, and killing the Fallen Angels."

—————————Scene Break—————————

     'It's now Saturday 8:30 and we are waiting for the signal to act and kill everyone in there, however one of the Fallen Angels energy seems familiar to me.' "Alright let's go Akeno, also by the way I want you to just stand by and watch. You have combat experience I don't so I need to grow mine" She said "Alright, but I'll use healing magic if you need it." I Nodded. I hear a crazed phycotic voice come out of a silver haired exorcist, "Welcome in you filthy devils I'm glad you could finally make it. It's your friendly neighborhood Freed Zelzan at your service." I then decided to act like I was one of the Fallen Angels in the group. I shouted, "Freed step aside I'm a Fallen Angel that got called for backup let me through I've been asked to come here on Raynaire's orders." When I finished this sentence I threw a light spear close to his feet to show I am who am. Freed said, "Oh I'm very sorry big scary Fallen man go on through the rituals almost done." I walked towards him and in the blink of a second he was but a headless corpse falling to the ground with his blood spewing everywhere. Akeno complained, "Ugh I stepped in this guys blood you coulda warned me before you we're gonna rip his head off." I then said to her as emotionless and as calm as possible, "No time for complaining, right now we're on a mission act professionally." I said coldly. She sighed and said, "You're right." I opened the way to the basement and I see a hoard of exorcist maybe 100 to 250 exorcist all holding light sword which look like white lightsabers. Then all you hear is screaming from the massive hoard of exorcist, "What the hell is this my head. It feels like it's gonna explode." With many exorcist clutching their heads I held up my hand and started to slowly close it and the pain got worse and worse until all 250 heads exploded into a bloody mess. I then shouted at the Fallen Angel, "Raynare for the crime of treason I will execute you." Raynare said, "I think not Fallen Angel you'll have to kill me first." I then said, "Very well." I [Flash Stepped] in front of her face and I looked at her shocked and surprised, "There's no way this is real. Yuma?"

———————————————————————————

Here's the Outro song you fuckers. Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Goodbye for now.