Nico kidnaps a hot cashier (chpt 3)

TW: Drugs ig? Kidnapping, Violence, Nico being a complete (lovable) idiot.

 Luckily, Jules was too tired to yell at me last night when I finally got home, but as soon as I woke up this morning, there was no escape from his lectures.

"You came home far too late, sir! I thought you had been killed! Do you know how long you were away? Over an hour, sir!" He says for the fifteenth or so time. He's been ranting about the dangers of humans and my irresponsibility for what feels like hours. I've practically become a part of the couch at this point.

I understand that I was late, and that he's just just trying to take care of me, but at the same time I wish he wouldn't, I don't want to be a problem for him, and his lectures are exhausting. I've stayed quiet so far to keep him from going on an even longer tangent, but I need to wrap this up so I can finish getting the human's room ready.

"I appreciate you looking out for me, but I'm fine, nothing happened." I slowly get up my leg stinging a bit due to them falling asleep about an hour into the lecture. I hear Jules-Albert sigh as I leave the room but he doesn't call for me.

I grab a broom from one of the many closets and head downstairs to the human's future room. Technically it was built to be a dungeon, but with some simple changes it now looks like like any other bedroom in the manor. It would have been better to use a bedroom but the "dungeon" is the only room that locks from the outside.

There's not really anything left to do, but I keep sweeping anyways, because if I admit I'm done then we'll have to move on to the next step. Actually taking a human. I know it's what I have to do to survive, but at the same time I feel uneasy. Why does this feel so... wrong?

My head whips towards the door as It opens with a loud squeak. It's just Jules, obviously, I'm not sure why I'm so jumpy.

"Sir? Are you okay? You seem on edge." He asks me, clearly very concerned.

Great now I've made the only person who cares about me worry. Great job, Nico.

"I'm fine, just overwhelmed by this whole situation" I mutter, still disappointed in myself for being a burden.

His eyes light up. Oh no. This is much worse.

"Well I have good news then! I've checked over everything and I think we're ready to find you a feeder! In fact seeing as your birthday is coming up quite soon, I believe it'd be in our best interests to find one today." I'm pretty sure I squeak. I've been doing everything I can to postpone this thing and now I've completely ruined it.

"Today?! Isn't that a bit soon? How will we find someone in a day?" I ask, my words so fast they mash together.

"Sir," he looks confused, and maybe a bit bored even, "there are humans everywhere, finding a good one will be quite easy, besides there's no need to wait when we're on a strict deadline" Jules starts walking up the stairs and I follow behind, almost tripping trying to keep up with him. I laugh a little at the thought of that boy tripping so much yesterday. He was so pretty but apparently not very graceful. Jules-Albert stops at the top of the staircase, standing in front of a bunch of cabinets and drawers we store random things in.

"I've done a little bit of work and put together a method to get the human here without struggle." He's got this crazy gleam in his eye that makes me think it's probably quite dangerous. He reaches through a drawer behind him finally pulling out a little dart. It's small and made of a silvery metal with a bit of purple on the razor sharp tip, and red feathers on the back. It's quite pretty actually.

"If you haven't figured it out already, sir, it's a sleep dart. Meant to put one to sleep with little to no side effect. You can stab it into them should you get close enough, but I also have this straw to shoot it instead." He looks at it the way a proud father looks at his son (I've never wished more to be a dart). The thing is impressive for sure, and I'm sure it'll work if Jules made it, but there is an issue with this plan.

"But how will we get a human alone? If any other humans see me do this they'll have my head" I cross my arms, proud of myself for finding an excuse not to do it, at least for now.

"Ah, I didn't think of that sir, perhaps you could find one alone in some kind of building?" He responds quickly, and starts writing something down on some paper.

Well never mind. Once again my butler is right. If I can find a human alone there's no problem. I can't help but think of the store I went to last night. Now that I think about it, other than the clumsy cashier, I was the only one there. That could work if it's always that empty. He was so kind to me though... is it really right to capture him when he's been nothing but kind? But then again, he seemed pretty easy going and nice, maybe he wouldn't mind?

"I think I know a place" I tell him after a long moral debate in my mind. He leads me out to the garage he seems to be very happy almost skipping the whole way. I pick a white mustang and get into the drivers seat. It's not my favourite of father's cars, but it's got the most room in the back.... and tinted windows. I guess I'm doing this then. Drugging and kidnapping a pretty cashier... What even is my life.

"Sir?" I flinch as his words break the spiral of thoughts. I had totally zoned out. I start the car up and wave goodbye to Jules. The ride to the city feels much to fast despite going as slow as possible. I can feel my heart pounding. I'm not even to the blondes work place yet and I'm already moments away from a panic attack. This is the stupidest thing I've ever done. As I drive far below the speed limit I see the place slowly appear in the distance, the "FOOD" sign appearing much dimmer now that it's day. In fact I'm coming here at such a different time that the blonde boy might not even be here. It might be a completely different worker, and I won't have to kidnap the clumsy boy. I get out of my car taking a deep breath. I close my eyes as I walk in listening to door ding. Please don't be blondie.

"Oh! ... Twinkie guy?!"

Yep that checks out. That's exactly my luck. I open my eyes and indeed it's the same gorgeous human as last time. He has a bright smile on his face, but his brows are creased with confusion. I walk over to the counter slowly. The dart and straw in my shaking hand almost slip from my sweaty palm.

"To be honest I didn't think you'd be back. I'm so sorry about yesterday that was super unprofes-"

And then I shoot him.

WILL POV NEXT CHAPTER YAY!   What's your favourite flavour of ice cream or anouther dessert you prefer.