Jules-Albert deals drugs

AN: whoops haven't wrote in a bit and this is a short one. To everyone still reading this I'm so sorry, I'll try and be more consistent. Thank you all for sticking with me through my insanity <3

Nico POV

Birthdays have always been a sad thing for me, another year closer to becoming a monster.

I won't let Will's birthday be sad.

However, at the same time how the fuck do you celebrate a birthday with someone who isn't allowed to leave the house?

The most reasonable idea would be to just get him a cake, but I promised him a great birthday, not a mediocre one.

Other ideas lurk deep in my mind, crawling up from the pit I left them in.

I push them back down, but I know they're there.

I smile at Will softly.

Little does he know I'm having a mental breakdown because I've promised far too much.

I kiss Will gently on the forehead and then walk over to Jules-Alberts room.

Before I've knocked twice he opens the door, his hair is messy and his lab coat is covered in a deep red substance.

"Are you covered in blood?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes" he waves his hand in the air to dismiss the topic.

"What do you need, Nico?"

I feel my face heat up and I look up at the ceiling.

"It's Will's birthday, it needs to be great but I don't know what to do."

Jules stares at me, he looks me up and down before shrugging.

"That's too bad."

Gods. I roll my eyes and hold the door open as he starts to close it.

"I need your help, Jules." The words taste sour on my tongue, I've asked for help a lot recently but the feeling is still gross.

The butler nods at me.

"What did you have in mind?"

A frown forms on my face slowly as I realise I have no idea.

I know a relatively good amount about Will, but when it comes to what he likes to do I'm still rather clueless.

I shake my head.

"I Don't know, just something great, something he's never done before."

He smiles. I don't like the look of it at all.

"Something he's never done before... I have something for you then."

He reaches down to pry open my hand and places two small pills inside.

"Are you giving me drugs? To give to Will for his birthday?"

He scoffs.

"They're more than drugs, you'll see"

I blink and shake my head in disbelief.

"You want me to feed him some mystery drugs?"

He nods without hesitation.

At this point I know I'm not going to get anywhere with him, he's a genius but he's also insane.

I hold out my hand to give the pills back but he pushes my fingers closed.

"Trust me," He demands. "It's perfectly safe, I wouldn't hurt you."

I chuckle, that's certainly true.

"But you'd hurt Will without a second thought."

Jules shrugs.

"Will helps cook, he has his use, besides I know that you fancy him."

I stare at him for a bit, he's never been easy to read but it's clear he has no intent to harm, however the excitement at experimentation in his eyes is just about as dangerous.

I weigh my choices for a minute and then nod.

"Fine, if he's willing to take it I'll do it. I assume one of these is for me?"

Jules smiles brightly and nods.

"Yes, one for you one for him, make sure you're both laying down when you take them."

I furrow my brows at this but shrug it off.

"Okay, thank you in advance"

The butler pulls the door closed and I walk off towards the study to give my lover some drugs for his birthday.

I find Will exactly where I left him, sitting on the couch waiting.

I smile at the sight.

"Hey Will."

I sit down next to him and his hand quickly finds mine.

"Do you trust me?"

His face flashes with a bunch of emotions, he looks scared most of all though, which hurts, as fair as it is.

I realise that might not have been a fair question. I squeeze his hand.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that, I just had an interesting idea for your birthday and I was trying to ask whether you'd be willing to try it. Nothing like whatever you're thinking I promise, it's safe."

Will seems to calm down a bit and the guilty feeling does as well.

"Yeah... of course I would." He doesn't sound sure at all.

I laugh slightly.

"It's some kind of drug Jules made, but he promises it's safe and you can trust him."

This time Will laughs. The blond looks completely confused.

"Drug? You want me to take a random drug? As a former med student I can say that's one of the quickest ways to die."

That's... reasonable, but I want him to trust me.

"Will, trust me, it's safe, Jules said it would be fun."

Will's smile fades and he pulls his hand away.

"I trust you... but I don't trust the sketchy drug."

"I am the sketchy drug."

Will tilts his head in confusion and I feel my face heat up again.

"I mean to say that I'm vouching for this pill, so if you me, trust it, please."

Will sighs but grabs one pill from my hand.

"You know, I was in D.A.R.E so this is basically betraying one of my sacred oaths."

I have no clue what D.A.R.E is.

I nod anyways.

"He said to lay down before we take them" I inform Will, laying down on the couch myself.

Will stretches out on top on my chest, he's taller than me so his feet as slightly hanging off the couch.

I hear him take a few deep breaths before bringing his hand up to his mouth and swallowing the pill, I follow his lead and do the same.

It burns like the sun.

AN: Sorry guys I would have made this longer but then I would have had to write the drug scene and that's so long soooo.