Do you wanna build a snowman?

A/N: I know. It's Not the day I said I'd update. I have no self control. This is a short one though. Unedited cause yk what editing is not fun. Enjoy.

TW: It's just fluff my friends ❤️

Nico pov

I made him lay down.

He told me that he was fine but he was shaking so I had him lay in my bed.

"I'm sorry." I tell him again. I am sorry. I'm sorry that I hurt someone, and I'm especially sorry it was him.

He shakes his head.

"No, you kept your promise, I'm fine." I did didn't I. I kept my promise and didn't lose control. I still hurt him, but a lot less.

I he grabs my hand and pulls me into my bed next to him.

I already had Jules bandage his neck earlier, do now he's just laying down to rest. I lay next to him, as soon his breathing slows into a steadily sleeping pace. I get up slowly trying my best not to wake the sleeping boy.

I exit the room shutting the door softly behind me. Jules-Albert is standing outside.

"So, are you fed now?" I nod and he smiles leading me downstairs. We take a seat by the front door and read as we often do, but I find it hard to focus thinking of the sleeping boy in my room.

A few hours pass and suddenly there's a loud sound, and a blonde comes tumbling clumsily down the stairs an ecstatic look on his face.

"Nico!," He yells excitedly, "It's snowing!"

I turn towards the window. It is, in-fact, snowing. It's been cooling down for awhile even though its only autumn.

The boy grabs my hands and pulls me to my feet.

"Do you have winter stuff? Like coats?" I nod and take him over to the winter closet. My biggest coat is a little too short on him but it'll do. He puts in on quickly and then helps me with mine cause I'm "taking way too long!"

Then he grabs my hand again and drags me outside into the snow. It must've been snowing for awhile because the snow is almost up to my knees.

The blonde boy seems like he's in paradise running around through the snow laughing. I run behind him not wanting to lose sight of him while he's recovering from my bite. Wait. It's too quiet. The boy's laugh has stopped, I look around. Shoot. Where is he?

"WILL? Where are you?" A blonde head pops up a few yards away from me. I rush over to him.

"I'm right here, I tripped in the snow." He laughs shaking the snow from his hair, then he looks up at me.

"You used my name." Oh. Oh no. I did.

"I'm so sorry, I was just worried when you disappeared it won't happ-" he interrupts me.

"No. You can use it. Please, use it." I get that weird feeling again, when my face is hot and my heart is beating fast.

"Ok... Will." He smiles, and I help him up to his feet.

"Nico... I have an important question." He says solemnly. I stare at him nervously.

"Do... you wanna build a snowman?" He says a huge smile appearing on his face again. What. I don't get it.

"What's a snowman?" I ask him worriedly, his eyes go wide.

"You've never made a snowman? Have you been living under a rock?" He says dramatically.

"No, in a mansion in the middle of nowhere." He laughs and starts grabbing snow shaping it into a a ball.

"Well? Are you gonna help me?" He asks smirking. I kneel down next to him and add more snow to his misshapen pile.

After a bit we start on another smaller sphere and an even smaller one, stacking them on top of each other.

I start making a fourth ball but he stops me.

"Go find two sticks." He tells me, waving me towards the woods. I grab two sticks and Will puts them into the middle piece on either side.

"Do you have any carrots?" He asks, I shake my head. I'd seen them in the store but they were too orange, I don't like orange. Will thinks for a moment.

"Banana?" He asks me, I nod, I did get those. He runs inside and I trail after him. He gets to the food before me, grabbing a banana and a couple grapes from the fruit bowl and running back outside, unaware of the pile of snow he leaves behind.

I run back out and over to the snow thing.

Will smiles at me and then stabs the banana into the middle of the top sphere. He hands the grapes to me.

"Just make a smiley face." He says. I have no idea how to do that, which he quickly notices and starts helping me, showing me where to place them. We place the last one and he has me take a step back to look at our creation.

"See? If you look closely it looks like a guy!" He informs me excitedly. He's right. Now that I look at it, it does resemble a human. The banana doesn't make much sense though.

He starts laughing. Then I start laughing, and then I can't stop laughing. Its not that funny I suppose but neither of us can stop. He falls to the ground pulling me down with him, and he keep laughing in the snow.

It's cold.

But I feel warm inside.