Will calls Nico Dad

A/N: I feel like I messed up my pace a bit but I like this chapter actually. So enjoy my friends!

CW: Blood, Umm child abuse?, self hatred, minor character death, sad.

Nico POV

He didn't come back.

After all the pretty words and giving the money back, he left.

It makes sense. He should be with normal people and be able to go wherever he wants, and not have to live with someone who sees him as a snack.

I don't blame him, I'm not upset with him. He did what anyone else would.

I just thought he wasn't like anyone else.

I'm glad he's back home though, glad he's got his life back, his freedom.

I'm happy for him, happy he made the right choice and left me.

Unfortunately he choose some pretty terrible timing, seeing as it's already been far too long since my last feeding.

So now for the third time I'm looking for a food source.

I'm driving in one of dads cars to the city. The route is almost familiar now, after the many shopping trips and visits to the library. Im still close enough to the mansion that the roads are made of uneven dirt that no human has likely walked on since before the city was built.

Until now.

A small boy with dusty brown hair stands at the side of the road waving his arms wildly at me.

Sh*t.

I'm starving.

I pull the car to a stop and the boy stares at me a look of relief in his eyes.

" I got lost and I don't know how to get home," he asks smiling brightly "can you drive me home?"

He looks up at me a strong gleam of hope in his eyes.

The world is spinning. I can hear everything. The sounds of the city, a frog in pond somewhere, a bunny jumping through the brush, two men arguing over a game of cards, but over it all, overwhelmingly so, is the boys heartbeat.

It's louder than rapids in my ears and more enticing than anything in the world.

His brows crease.

"Are you okay, sir?"

And then I strike.

I hear him cry out in pain but I ignore it. His blood is delicious, it's as sweet as ambrosia but it's not as sweet as Will's. Whatever, it will do.

I suck more blood a steady stream filling my mouth. He boy is crying now but I don't care. I need this. His struggle soon stops and he goes weak in my arms, completely empty.

I lick the last bit of blood off his neck and then the world starts spinning again and everything around me quiets again.

Except my head. My head is quite loud with the realization that I just killed someone.

I just kind of sit there for a second as it sinks in, when it does it feels like drowning. I'm drowning in this boy's death, in his blood.

I throw up desperately trying to get rid of the blood, but it doesn't bring the boy back, of course it doesn't. That's not how it works, he's dead and he's not coming back, because I killed him.