Will recommends Nico a feelings doctor

A/N: I said I'd start writing today, little did you know, I'd also finish today. It's a bit short but I hope you enjoy. 

CW: mention of blood, self harm.

(Will POV)

I'm much calmer today.

I woke up with a pretty terrible headache from crying my eyes out last night, but it went away pretty fast. I'm sure my eyes are probably super puffy and my hair is knotted beyond redemption but unfortunately (or fortunately) there's no mirror in here.

Having finally calmed down enough now, I decide to evaluate my current situation.

Well.

On the negative side I've been ducking kidnapped.

Which is pretty bad. Also I've had no food or water for a whole day.

Yesterday I didn't notice because of the whole situation, but I'm starving, and thirsty.

Actually there is water, in the mini fridge, but I'm still not sure it's safe. Logically I relise there'd be no point in poisoning me instead of just killing me while drugged, but my anxiety is (rightfully) pretty high.

Other than the fact that I have no food, no way out of this room, and have been kidnapped by some handsome psycho goth, my situation seem pretty okay!

I mean I have a bed and a bathroom and a bunch of old books on mythology. I typically prefer Sci-Fi or Nonfiction but it's not like I have much of a choice.

I grab a book off the shelf. "Vampires and Other magical beings"

huh. I guess my kidnapper likes vampires.

Makes sense, he kind of looks like one himself, with the pale olive skin silky black hair. (The irony tehe)

Maybe if I bring vampires up he'll forget about killing me?

Probably not, but I'm pretty desperate at this point, I just want to make it out of this alive and okay.

I have no idea when the guy will some back, or what he'll do when he does. The anticipation is tearing me apart.

I try to focus on the book, but it's not the kind of vampires I like to read about, I mean where are the coffins? And they can go in the sun? Since when? They completely changed the fundamentals of vampire anatomy!

I toss the book aside and it hits the stone wall with a thud. No point reading garbage, I'm not that bored, not yet at least.

How long is he going to leave me here? This can't be all he took me for. So what else?

Honestly I kind of wish he'd come back already, at least then I'd know. As terrible as the answer will surely be, this feeling of dread is far worse.

I hop onto the bed, wrapping myself up like a burrito. The warm squeeze of the blanket relaxes me a bit, allowing me to finally stop twitching my leg and walking in pointless circles.

And of course, because the universe hates me, the door immediately opens.

My captor enters slowly, closing the heavy door behind him. Thankfully he doesn't move any closer, staying flat against the wall like a pancake.

His hair is pulled back into a tiny ponytail at the back of his head, but not all the hair was long enough, leaving a thin version of his normal hair style on the sides. His eyes look tired, with large purple bags invading his smooth olive skin, and his gothic looking clothes are more wrinkled then my grandma (may she a Rest In Peace).