Nico is a little creepy (okay a lot creepy)

CW: Um stalker like behavior? Am I being too careful?

A/N: IM SO SORRY! IK ITS SHORT. I DIDNT WANNA WRITE MUCH WHILE IM LOW ON SLEEP. I'll get writing tomorrow, take this to tide you over ❤️❤️❤️

He's asleep right now.

 Thank gods. He looks so serene, lying on his side, golden hair draped over his eyes. Nothing like the way he was a few hours ago. 

I wince at the thought of the poor boy's breakdown. 

This was a mistake. I never should of taken this boy. Now I've ripped him from his perfect cashier/doctor life, and probably from his family and friends too, dear gods, he probably even has a lover as well, being that pretty. 

I was supposed to pick a nobody, but I got so caught up in the fact that blondie was the first human I met, I completely forgot about the plan.

 So not only did I ruin someone's life, I've ruined a very good person's very good life. 

I feel like crying, but that would be an insult to the person I've just kidnapped. I have no right to cry. 

Especially since I'm not letting him go. I can't. Call me selfish, but I want to live. That doesn't mean I can't also feel awful for stealing a life. There's no way I'm going to kidnap another person just so I can put this one back, so unfortunately I'll have to deal with the terrible feeling I get when I see his tear covered face. At least until I let him go in a couple months. 

Can I even do that? If I let him go in three months, what's stopping him from telling everyone where I am? The humans are unaware I'm living here now, but if he tells them it's quite easy for them to get here, but on the other hand, can I really keep this boy here forever? When even a single day away from his life is tearing him apart?

 I don't want to be the monster he surely thinks I am, but after what I've done, maybe I already am. 

My eyes wander back to the monitor. I had James install cameras in the boy's room awhile ago. It quite nice to be able to just watch him without him knowing. (Pls Neeks you're being creepy) The blond is still sleeping peacefully. 

A smile creeps onto my face without my relising it. 

I hope that if I treat him well enough he'll eventually be that peaceful around me (awake). 

I turn the monitor off and carry it up with me to my bedroom. I gently place it on the bedside table and turn it back on. I watch the blonde sleep for a good hour, and then I drift off joining him in the land of dreams.

A/N: AGAIN I SWEAR ILL WRITE TOMORROW ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️