Couch cuddles and locking your boyfriend up forever 🥰

A/N: I am so very sorry i took so long! Work was crazy and I have even more soon. Life keeps making me work when all I wanna do is write about gay vampires. But here it is, yet again way too short, but pretty cute if you don't mind Nico being obsessed and a tad creepy.

This one is for Soysauce for making me write this.

No content warnings just Nico is a little creepy

Nico POV

He says yes.

He says he likes me too.

Will Solace the most beautiful and forgiving human to ever exist, my human, likes me back.

My heart is aflame and my mind is racing with joy.

He stands there, his face red and his smile wide.

I lean towards him, slowly and carefully.

"Nico?"

I jump as my name is called.

"Sorry... I was um... never mind" I smile at Will, who's smiling back twice as brightly.

I grab his hand.

"I want to be with you forever but I need you to promise me something"

I smile innocently at him, I know he will agree, and I know I can make him happy.

Will nods quickly, his blonde hair bouncing.

"Anything Nico... except the dungeon"

I wince at the word 'dungeon', I truly never meant to hurt him by putting him in there, I had no idea it would traumatize him like this.

"I promise you, no more dungeon, I regret locking you in there, and I would never ever do that again, Will"

I pause

"But I still need you to make me the promise, I need you to promise to stay here, no matter what, to not even try to leave, and to listen to me... the best you can at least"

Will frowns and for a terrifying moment I think he'll be upset, that he'll hate me and leave, but of course it's Will so he doesn't

"I promise" he says.

I can't help but stare at him, his eyes are shining brightly, they glow like the brightest of stars in a deep blue, and just look ever so happy. It's the only way I want to see him. From now on I'll make him happy no matter what it takes.

My smile widens but I don't move, I stay in my place completely silent, simply enjoying every little aspect of my human, my lover.

His freckles have faded a bit with the winter season, but they're still visible sprinkled across his nose and cheeks in a chaotic yet beautiful way.

His hair has also changed from when I met him, it's longer now, and a bit darker from not being outside, and a few grey hairs peek through the blonde. I frown at the sight. It's from stress I'm sure, stress I caused.

Without thinking I reach out and grab his head kissing the top gently. Will doesn't move, and neither do I. He leans into my chest and I hold him softly, lovingly. I smile my lips still against his head. I may have caused him grief in the passed but I can still fix it, he still likes me. He's still mine.

I wrap my arms more tightly around him, soon he does the same and we stand there comfortably for who knows how long, then Will laughs.

"My legs hurt Neeks" I freeze, pulling slightly away from Will and chuckling.

"Neeks?"

The blonde blushes.

"Yeah I thought it was a good nickname."

A nickname, Will Solace has a nickname for me. I might die.

"I like It..." I tell him, I pull away and sit down on the couch patting the seat next to me, "but I don't have one for you"

Will sits next to me and laughs.

"I think you called me 'Human' a few times, or you could think of one"

I nod, pulling the blonde down so his head lays on my lap.

"A nickname for you..." I look at him again, it's yet again overwhelming just how bright he his, and a word pops into my head, "Sunshine, that'll be your nickname"

Will laughs putting his hands over his face.

"Gods, that's so stupid, and don't vampire hate the sun?"

I flick his forehead playfully.

"That's a stereotype Sunshine, I like the sun, and I like you"

His face turns an even darker shade of red.

"Okay... fine Sunshine it is" He relents

The room is quiet except for the two of us, Jules and Dusty being elsewhere together. It sounds like peace, and it feels like warmth like happiness. I hope Will feels it as well, I hope I can find a way to make him happy... and keep him here.

Will's gaze drifts away for a moment and then back to me.

"So... are we like Dusty's dads now?" Will asks, smirking.

I roll my eyes.

"Let's wait a bit before we adopt any kids, Solace, but we'll take care of him of course, it's my fault he's here after all"

My voice falls to a whisper at the end. To kill a child, to doom a child to eternal life, is something I never thought I'd be guilty of, and it's a horrible crime.

Will's smile dims and I immediately regret my words. Anything that takes away Will's smile is not worth being said.

"You didn't mean to Neeks" he looks at me as though he desperately wants to convince me, or maybe himself.

I sigh softly.

"Of course I didn't Sunshine, but I still killed him, a good kid with a life ahead of him, and I can't fix that"

He nods

"No you can't, but it was your instincts, and you can make it up to him by taking care of him, and raising him."

I nod not at all convinced, then a though pops into my head.

"And... how can I make it up to you? How can I fix that?"

The man in my lap instantly tenses.

"Neeks... I don't know. To be honest I've already forgiven you for everything, but i don't know how you can fix the trauma, or forgive yourself"

Will speaks sadly, he obviously feels bad for me, despite everything I put him through.

It makes me want to slap him, or maybe kiss him.

Somehow make him understand how amazing he is and how awful I've been to him.

I hope I can fix it though, I I hope do it, that I can make him happy and keep him here.

I look down at Will, smiling.

In this moment, this perfect moment it seems quite possible.

A/N: awwww so cute... except Nico saying he'll force Will to stay and hope he'll be happy anyways... unless that's cute to you as well... in which case... that's nice, please seek some help ❤️ I PROMISE I WONT TAKE A YEAR FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!