Will is officially Diagnosed with Stockholm syndrome (by me)

A/N: Yeah I can't do schedules. I don't know what happened but I'm not very happy with this one. Anyways.... Get ready for some cute moments this chapter, and then have your happiness torn apart next chapter. Sorry guys. Enjoy

Will pov

I don't know when It happened.

But I started to feel safe in the mansion, while I once flinched with every accidental touch and looked away every time our eyes met, now I find myself grabbing his hand or wrapping my arm around the vampire's shoulder.

I'm not scared anymore.

I really should be, I know, but I can't fear Nico anymore, I've seen him feel things, emotions, fear, shame, regret, happiness.

I guess, I see him as a person now. That's not to say I don't understand the situation I'm in.

While I might be here on my own free will, I'm still, in reality, his captive.

It doesn't feel like it anymore though. I'm allowed to wander the mansion, and go outside, even when nobody is with me. I could, If I wanted to, leave.

It's been about two months now since I showed up on his doorstep, and honestly I don't regret it.

Nico is kind to me, or as kind as a vampire kidnapper can be, and I'm living in a mansion for free. Or I guess I'm paying with my blood. Whatever.

There's a knock on my door, even though I've told him he doesn't need to knock, I know it's Nico.

He walks in with the same grace he always does. I'm jealous. He has the grace of a drifting feather while mine is more like an elephant in a dollhouse.

"Hello, Will." For some reason it feels nice to hear him say my name. He's been using it ever since I told him he could last month.

"Hey Nico, what do you need?" I ask him, standing up from my bed.

"Ah sorry did I wake you up?" I shake my head quickly to stop his concern. I'm almost always up with the sun out of habit of having an early morning shift. He smiles softly. Then he seems to remember something.

"Right! So we ran out of your food. I'm sorry, I thought Jules was keeping track of it, but apparently he was not."

Oh. No breakfast then I guess. No big deal.

I shrug.

"That's fine, I'll be okay." I smile at him but he shakes his head.

"No, you need to eat. I'd go get you more food, bit it's been awhile since I've fed so being around a bunch of mortals isn't a very good idea." I flinch a little at his words. To be completely honest I'd forgotten he'd need to feed again, but I guess it has been a pretty long time since he last ate. Nico clears his throat softly and I look back up at him.

"I asked if Jules-Albert would do it but he's.... stubborn." I roll my eyes, Jules definitely doesn't like me very much. Whether I did something wrong or its just the fact that im human I don't know. The vampire ignores me and continues.

"My apologies but, would you mind going to get it yourself?" He asks carefully, as though worried I'll get upset. I stare at him. He wants me to leave, by myself and go to the city?

"Aren't you worried I won't come back?" I inquire. He looks kind of hurt.

"If that's what you want, I wouldn't stop you, Will." He means it. I can tell by the look in his eyes. My heart swells and I'm afraid it might explode.

I think about it. I really could just leave. Sure it'd be hard to get a new job, house, and school, but I could do it. I just don't think I want to. I was unsure the day I first came back about whether I was making the right choice, but now, I'm pretty sure I did.

Nico isn't the monster I thought he was, and I guess, I sort of like it here.

I shake my head.

"I want to stay here." I don't say with you but It hangs in the air as though I did. I expect Nico to be happy to hear that, or at least surprised. Instead his eyebrows crease and his eyes seem saddened. In a second he seems to relise the face he's making and stops.

"So you'll go then?" I nod, and he leads me back to the garage. There's an empty stop where the car that was given to me used to sit. The vampire points to a white car in the front of the garage and drops the keys in my hand. Then he places a stack of cash next to it. I look up in confusion. He'd already given me money for groceries earlier.

"If you decide not to come back, you can use this for whatever you might need." He smiles sadly. This feels like a goodbye. I don't want it to be.

I place the money back in his hand.

"I won't need it. I'll be back soon." I hop in the car and drive off without saying goodbye.

There's no need to say goodbye if you'll see them again shortly.

I arrive at the city pretty quickly and drive over to the nearest grocery store.

It's a huge red building called "Godly Deals". It does not live up to it's name, being one the most expensive stores in the city, but with the amount Nico gave me I might as well get some high quality stuff, or risk going back with 80% of the money.

The grocery shopping is relatively easy. I grab a bunch of my favourites, and a couple of Nico's as well. Even though he can't survive on normal food, he seems to like quite a bit of it.

My shopping cart is quickly full. 

I take it up to a cheerful looking cashier. With the same blond hair and blue eyes she kind of looks like the female version of me. So its ironic that she's also a cashier, like I used to be.

"Hello there! My name is Kayla, I hope you enjoyed your shopping today."

I give Kayla my best smile and she packs all my stuff up in bags. 

It takes a couple minutes for her to get the right amount of cash from the huge pile I gave her so I just stand there waiting, hoping nobody behind me is upset at the long wait. 

Finally, she hands me my change back (as expected I only spent about half).

The cool winter breeze hits me like a wall of clouds as I walk out of the store, heading back over to the (thankfully not stolen) car.

 Suddenly someone grabs my hand. I turn around fast trying to pull my hand away. Standing there are five men, covered head to toe in tattoos of all kind, wearing ripped up clothes, and three out of the five of them smoking cigarettes.

I slowly try to back up to the car, but the guy's grip on my hand is too strong.

"Are you Will Solace?" He asks me, the smell of smoke lingers in his breath making turn away from the man. This doesn't seem like a good situation. Im surrounded by huge terrifying guys who have now blocked me off from the car, and they know my name. My stomach sinks. What if they know about Nico?

"Sorry but I'm not interested in whatever you guys are offering, I'm in a rush." My voice squeaks and I try again to pull away.

"So you are Solace! Good we need you to come with us." The other men grab my back pushing my along behind the guy.

Shoot.

I'm not gonna make it home am I.

A/N: Any guesses about who these guys are? Also please ask me if something doesn't make sense, I tend to create ideas in my mind only I can see and then forget to share them. Anyways hopefully I will actually get used to a schedule soon.