Will says no to drugs (yay!)

A/N: I really hate this chapter. It's really short and definitely needed editing and its very much just some plot pushing but I hope you enjoy it <3 

CW: Needles, mention of drugs, smoking, alcohol.

Will pov.

I'm sandwiched between two massive guys.

I'm not exactly tiny, but these guys are on another level. Despite there being enough room for three average people to comfortably sit in the back of this guys car I find myself so squished I can barely breathe, muscular arms in my face with no apologies from either man.

Oh also Ive been kidnapped. Again. Great. At this rate I'll definitely beat the world record pretty soon.

The five of us drive for a long while, down narrow alleyways and smokey city streets. I can tell by the sounds of screaming and the strong smell of cigarettes that were in the bad part of the city, the part your parents tell you to say away from.

The car ride itself is pretty short, but it feels like eternity with the silence of the men around me and the chaos of my mind. The car pulls slowly to a stop with a steady creak. I look out the window past the man next to me. There's a run down building, people standing outside are laughing slapping each-other on the back while smoking. Like the paint on the building their clothes are faded and ripped and either way to tight or hugely oversized. The men open the car doors pulling me out and carrying my under his arm as effortlessly as you would a pillow. I don't even bother struggling. At this point ive relised theres no point. The universe itself wants me to suffer.

The inside of the place is much worse, there's huge guys everywhere laughing drinking, smoking, arms around each other and giggling girls. The place, of course, reeks of alcohol and smoke. The men lead my through the crowd carefully weaving through the huge groups of drunk men.

Someone grabs my shirt and I'm pulled back to face a obviously very drunk man.

"Hey girl, looking kinda scared, I can give you some stuff to calm the nerves." His breath is rancid and stings my eyes as I struggle to pull away.

"Not a girl, and no thanks." One of the kidnapper men push him back and I'm yet again pulled along. Slowly we get to what looks like the back of the building. There's almost nobody back here and the chatter of the people dies off quickly replaced by the also uncomfortable silence of my captors.

The guy that talked to me earlier (I'm gonna call him the leader) opens a door and the others push me inside. The door shuts behind me without the other men coming inside. It's just me and the leader now.

I shouldn't really be scared at this point, after everything I've been through with Nico, but these guys are not Nico. Nico is scary in the fact that he's dangerous, but otherwise he's about as scary as a kitten, these guys however, have me terrified.

Leader clears his throat, smiling as I look up to face him. It a crooked knowing kind of smile that makes me feel like a bug under a shoe.

"Sorry if we scared you a bit, we mean no harm." He says, but the way he says it makes it sound like that could change at any moment.

"I bet you're wondering why we brought you here, right?" I nod quickly and he chuckles.

"Well we have reason to believe that you might be a target." He pauses staring at me with anticipation.

"Oh. Well I thought you'd be more upset about that, but no matter, I doubt you understand the situation. You see, we think you might be a target for a vampire."

I chock. On air.

"What?" I wheeze between coughs.

"Yes that's right, Will. Vampires are real, and ones after you, but don't worry we're vampire hunters."

I blink. Vampire hunters? Then it dawns on me. They're after Nico.

"So you like rescue people from vampires and send the vampires to jail or something?" He shakes his head, the annoying smug smirk still glued on his face.

"No, we hunt, find, and kill vampires. Its the only way to protect humanity." He stands up from the seat he'd taken and pats my head. I pull away. Somehow I liked it a lot better when Nico did it. Especially after finding out this guy wants to kill him.

"Okay then, sir, good luck with that... I'm going to leave now if that's okay?" I reach for the door handle.

"You don't seem to understand, Willy."

"Don't call me that." I snap, he flinches smile faltering for just a second before he regains control.

"Look Will, we want to kill the vampire that's after you, and to do that we need you." He looks like he's just handed me a million dollars and is expecting some huge thanks.

"No." I may be a people pleaser but I draw the line at murder.

Again his smirk falls for a second. He lets out a dramatic sigh.

"You don't even need to do anything. Here just give me your arm." He puts his hand out gesturing to put my arm down. Hesitantly I do. He smiles, and I know I've made a mistake. Before I can pull away he whips a needle out from behind his back shoving it into my arm.

"What the heck!" I yell. I rip my arm away backing into the wall with a slam.

"Relax, my friend, it's just a tracking device, won't kill you" he laughs. He laughs like he just told some stupid joke and didn't just stab me with a random needle.

"What is wrong with you?" I yell at him. I reach for the handle again at this time he doesn't stop me, as I run through the crowd of drunks he shouts,

"Stay out of trouble, Willy, we'll be watching!" And then I go into the intoxicating room of smoke and drugs, pushing my way through and out through the frount door. My heart is racing and my breathing is fast trying to make up for my sudden run. After awhile I finally calm down enough to relise my situation.

I'm in the most dangerous part of the city with no idea how to get back to Nico's mansion. Oh. I can't go back can I. I'll get him killed if I go back. They'll know where I am and they'll hunt him down. I lower myself to sit on the probably disgusting ground. So now I'm alone in a scary neighborhood and I can't go home.

I don't quite cry, but I feel like it.

I'm sorry Nico, guess I'm leaving you alone again.

A/N: shhh Can you hear that? It's the sound of my heart breaking. Also I swear on the river styx I will be updating way more often that this, Im sorry.