Are you even a couple if you haven't hallucinated together? -Nico (probably)

A/N: Hey guys I'm back! Thank you so much for your patience, I appreciate it a bunch. Anyways next chapter will be ending #1, this one is mostly filler but it does show how their relationship is at this point which helps build up to the endings. I hope you enjoy it, even if it's not my favourite. It took me a month ☹️

Will POV

I'm about 90% sure I'm not dead.

Actually more like 60% but I'm trying to be optimistic.

The world around me faded away when I took the pill, leaving me surrounded by a seemingly endless span of white.

The only thing left of the study is the vampire standing next to me.

"What the fuck did he give us."

The sound of my boyfriend's voice rings out loudly, echoing across the abyss.

I shrug, unable to form words.

Nico sighs loudly and sits down.

"I'm sorry Will, this isn't what I was expecting."

I Shake my head and sit down next to the sulking vampire.

"It's fine, I mean it's certainly interesting, and we get to be alone."

Nico looks up at me and pushes my head onto his shoulder gently.

"That is true. I wish we had someplace more comfortable to sit though."

A loud pop echos through the air and our heads jerk up.

Right in front of us sits a huge sofa.

Nico stares at me.

"Did we do that?"

His voice is full of confusion and he stands up, creeping towards the couch to inspect it.

The couch is not exactly pretty. It's a bright red with green dots all over it, it looks like how a headache feels.

It is however incredibly comfortable. I watch as Nico almost sinks into the chair and I follow his lead. It's like sitting in a huge ugly cloud.

Nico frowns at the couch as though it's offended him.

"Human's certainly have interesting tastes in design."

I can't help but laugh lightly.

"Pretty sure most humans would find it hideous."

He nods with a solemn expression on his face.

"Thank Gods."

With a soft chuckle I lean onto his shoulder. Somehow it's even more comfortable than the couch.

"So we summoned the couch right? When you asked for somewhere comfortable to sit it appeared, so maybe that means we can create anything we ask for?"

I speak my thoughts out loud and I feel Nico nod in agreement.

"It appears so."

My smile grows and I jump up from the couch.

"I wish for a million dollars to pay off my student debt"