𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

↣ 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥

They were all desperate to get out of here

They were all desperate to get out of here. Kathleen looked around as panic set in, they were in danger as they had been discovered. She'd heard bizarre things, but as Steve and Dustin explained the world beneath them, she began to believe that nothing could break her now.

"Go, go, go, go." Steve exclaimed. Kathleen skidded across the floor, trying not to fall over. She turned around to see that the guards were still pursuing them. "Move! Let's move!" The thrill of it all excited Kathleen, but the fact that her life was on the line made her feel less excited. They came across a room full of scientists who all stared at them.

They hurried down the stairs, passing a man in a protective suit. "If we intend to survive, we could perhaps get one of those." While she was dragged down the stairs, Kathleen mentioned.

Kathleen looked up at the large laser as they all slowed to a halt near it. Her heart began, she began to wonder if it was the electricity or if she was likely to pass out. "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" Dustin screamed. She couldn't take her eyes off it; she felt it entrancing her, and her impulse was to touch it.

She extended her hand to touch it. Her fingers almost touched the cool metal before being grabbed once more. "This way!" Steve pointed as they began to run down a different staircase, Kathleen looked as Robin and her hand were once again interlaced, they arrived in another room that was a dead end. The sound of the door banging reminded Kathleen of something, and she began to back up, causing Robin to look at her.

The banging and shouting continued as Kathleen began to panic as she remembered why she was so terrified. "Please hold the door!" As he pushed against the door, Steve yelled. Kathleen let go of Robin's hand and began to back up. Erica looked at Kathleen and wondered what was wrong with her. Kathleen observed as they held the door closed.

When the yelling became too much for her, she was dragged back into reality. Kathleen noticed the vent and decided to assist Erica in entering it. "Go hide, don't come out even if you think it's safe, please be safe." Kathleen said as she watched the young girl begin to descend. Dustin appeared hesitant. who was hoping they'd follow.

Kathleen examined the space between both the door and Dustin. "You must go Dustin. Go with her or I'll kill you myself." she said as she began to push Dustin towards the vent, which he was still struggling with. "We'll be okay, but right now you kids are the primary concern, so get out of here and protect her and yourself." Kathleen said as she smiled and fixed his hat. "Be brave, please."

"Just go get some help, okay?"

"I will not forget you!" Dustin exclaimed, She assisted him in closing the vent before stepping back. As the guards rushed in, the door flung open. Kathleen crept to her knees as they pointed guns at them. She cast a sidelong glance at the vent, knowing Dustin and Erica were going to be ones to save them. What a plot twist?

Both Kathleen and Robin were carried into a room. Kathleen has a bandanna wrapped around her mouth because she may have accidentally bitten one of the guards and they weren't taking any chances. She glared at them as she was placed on the ground while they removed the clothing piece from her mouth.

The Russian guard put the small knife up to her chin as threat. Kathleen didn't understand what he was threatening, but she nodded anyway, with their satisfaction. They had left the two of them alone. Like weirdos, they're probably looking through cameras.

"I should not have dragged you into this, Kathleen, you would not be in this mess if I had simply left you alone the other day." Robin said this while keeping her head down and trying not to look at the girl.

"Hey, this has got to be one of the best adventures I've ever had in my life. It sounds crazy, but something inside of me is thrilled by all of this while also terrified of what comes next." Kathleen said as she crawled over to Robin's side. She slowly grabbed Robin's hand and interlaced it with her . She felt more confident in what she was doing this time.

"Robin, this might sound crazy but you'll be the one that I want to finish the line with." As Robin heard her whisper, her mind began to wonder. Wondering if she really said or her heart was just playing tricks on her.

The two exchanged glances as heat rose within them both. Robin went to say something else before the door swung open, revealing a bruised and battered Steve. "Steve?, Steve?" the girls ran over to him to see if he was all right. When they noticed he was unconscious, Kathleen went to turn to the guards, but her hair was gripped as she was pulled up against one.

"We have more questions that he clearly cannot answer." The man spat as he turned to Kathleen with a smile that chilled her blood. "But I'm confident you won't let us down." Kathleen was pushed forwards and collided into another man.

Robin stood up, ready to fight them all for her, or at least that's what she was thinking. "look at what you've done to him. Please don't do that to her, please take me instead." Robin begged, before she was harshly slapped across the face as she collapsed next to Steve. As she was being dragged away, Kathleen looked at Robin with broken eyes.

_________________
Author's notes

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update