𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘛𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

Kathleen clutched Robin's hand as they continued their pursuit of Nancy

Kathleen clutched Robin's hand as they continued their pursuit of Nancy. Who was adamant about getting to her place. Steve and Eddie were close behind them. Probably discussing who knows what. "So, who do you think will win Steve Harrington's attention, the lovely Nancy Wheeler or the Banished Eddie Munson?" Robin inquired, causing the blonde to look up at her.

"Obviously the one he's been trying to pine over for as long as I've known him, but Eddie is Eddie, he doesn't really care about anything, so I don't think it'll have much of an impact on him." Kathleen murmured as she returned her gaze to her cousin.

"He's so concerned about finding someone who he thinks will suit him that I think he's looking in the wrong place." Robin said this while squeezing the girl's hand and making her smile.

Kathleen decided to speak out after they strolled in silence. "Um, Robin, I wanted to apologize. I keep bringing up our future, but I've realized that maybe you're not comfortable talking about it." She said, glancing at her.

"I'm not uncomfortable about it; it's just that I'm not really ready to focus on our future yet, and you know, we have this whole Vecna business to worry about, so we should probably focus on that and not on our future; I mean, we can do that, but I just don't- " Another earthquake struck, and Robin was cut off.

They hung on to each other for support. Kathleen watched as Nancy continued on her way, as if nothing could stop her. They trailed behind her till they arrived at the house. It appeared to be much worse, and Kathleen was having second thoughts about everything.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin joked, as they entered Kathleen looked around the obvious mess that the upside-down leaves the house looking.

Nancy walked straight up the stairs. "Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." She said, she pushed opened her door to her bedroom as Robin, Kathleen and Eddie filled into it. Nancy pulled out a shoebox from her closet, opened it but was left confused when she pulled out a pair of shoes instead of a weapon.

"Those aren't guns."

"These heels are pointy, but I was hoping for a deadly projectile." Kathleen looked around, something was quite different from Nancy's normal room.

Nancy looked around, trying to look for something. "I don't understand."

"Maybe you left them somewhere else." Eddie shrugs.

"There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns." Nancy pointed out, Kathleen glared at her for snapping at her cousin. Nancy looked at cards that were sitting there.
"And also, I threw these away years ago."

"I get that grades are important,but perhaps studying can wait till we get out?" Robin asked suggestively.

"These are from sophomore chemistry. And this... this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper. And this mirror, this went to a yard sale. And you..." she trailed off, she picked up a stuffed toy from her bed. "You're not supposed to be here. No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago." She whispered, before moving over towards her diary and immediately looking through it.