XII- Axel Kennedy

"Who was this man? Why did he kidnap me? How dare he treat me like a mere toy? And kiss me as he pleased? I can't describe the feeling inside me, other than disgust and contempt. Not only was he attacking me, but he also made me recall memories I struggled to forget. That boy I hated so much, yet he often haunted my nightmares. They had the same gaze, the same haughty and hypocritical smile. I didn't really have the time or the desire to think about it, as this man was suffocating me to my core. I keep struggling, but it seems to only encourage him even more.
I hated seeing him revel in my distress, enjoying inflicting his desires upon me. I hated my position of weakness. But most of all, despite all that, I hated the fact that I found him terribly attractive."

Axel could not wait more. Too bad if she did not remember him, or what he meant to her, they would talk about it to further fuel her hatred. For the moment, what mattered was his own pleasure, his revenge, satisfying his obsession. Arele Dark Obby would no longer see the light. 

He kissed her vigorously ignoring her protests, undressing her slowly, enjoying the touch of her skin on his fingers. He also took the opportunity to discover every inch of her body and covered it with kisses. He loved the feeling it caused in her, seeing her gesticulate under his imposing body, trying to escape his touch and glaring feverishly at him.

However, she did not say any words and tried somehow to hold back her moans. Seeing her reaction, which he found both frustrating and adorable, he sat up and just stared at the naked body in front of him.  The girl was on the verge of fainting. She had never felt such discomfort in her life.

Finally he smiled and said:

"How long are you going to hold your tongue, princess? Stop hurting yourself, let it be," he stopped for a moment to caress her belly with his knuckles before continuing this time, murmuring almost inaudibly, "I promise you I won't hurt you.  Oh damn! You're so pretty ! If you know how much I want you!"

Besides, Arele no longer dared to look at him, she was so ashamed and wanted to shout all her hatred at him. She was exposed in front of a stranger who drew, a psychopath who only wanted to satisfy his filthy desires. If only she could even move her legs to send him flying. Unfortunately for her, he had planned everything.

He dared to admire her body as she fought the urge to cry. As for sure, she did not want to cry in front of him. Nor anyone else. She had exceeded these whims.  Seeing that she insisted on staring aside, the young man did nothing, continuing to talk while undoing his shirt.  She could not take it anymore. She closed her eyes letting out a tear, then two which became a torrent of tears. She could not help it.

Was this man really going to abuse her? Could this be the end? Since she would have preferred to die a thousand times rather than be soiled like this. The joy of the man in question was at its peak. He leaned into her face and slid his lips down her wet cheek, licking up the salty drops that were there. Then he whispered in her ears:

"Oh! Are you crying princess? Hush, don't cry, you don't wish to be called a crybaby again, do you? Isn't it Baby?"

Her reaction was immediate. She straightened up at the hearing of this nickname, which only her classmates from boarding school used to call her.

"Who are you?" she asked instantly. 

He smirked, and grabbed her by the hair, saying:

"I'll tell you when you have to call my name! " 

Then he captured her lips again, drawing her into a hot kiss and sensual caresses, finishing what he started to do.

***

Arele was crying all alone in the dark, chasing away in vain the unpleasant sensation that her captor's touch had left on her battered body. She hurt all over, but that physical pain was nothing compared to her self-esteem. She felt so dirty and empty. Moreover, she was so angry with him but also with herself.

How had she not recognized him? How did he find her and why? She had not heard from him since he was expelled from boarding school. Never would she think that he had always been after her. They were teenagers, at that age, nonsense was common! How could he hold a grudge, to the point of doing all this to her?  It did not make sense.

She was only ten, damn it!  He was the one who stole her first kiss, the only person she ever kissed and now the one who took her first time.  By force! For what ? Was this his way of getting revenge? Besides, he had taken advantage of her coming to tell her his name. The surprise and the orgasm not helping her, she ended up shouting his name unconsciously. This name that she had hated so much at that time, and that she would continue to curse until the end of her life: Axel Kennedy. The young girl cried for a long time before finally falling asleep.

***

The young man could not believe it! He had just fulfilled his greatest fantasy. He finally had the girl of his dreams. But this is only the first part of his plan.  He would make her see all the colors before killing her.  Besides, he thought burying her alive would be more fun.  But first, he had to be fully satisfied with his doll.  His joy was immense as ever! 

It's always been exciting to have people's lives in your hands, but it's quite different when it comes to your own obsession, your toy.  And yes, sadistic, he was!  No wonder he is renowned in his field.  He left the young girl to gnaw in her silence, the time that she assimilated everything and that her body recovered a little from its intrusion. 

But not for long, because the next day he would not leave her alone. Arele awoke from her heavy dreamless sleep.  Already getting used to the darkness of the room, she saw the man standing a few feet from her bed, manipulating something on the table. He did not seem to pay attention to her, just playing with sharp objects. The young girl widened her eyes and sat up suddenly, which awoke her pain in her lower abdomen. Seeing that she was awake, he stretched a broad smile and approached her, a scalper in his hand.  She instantly recoiled. 

"Hi princess, did you sleep well? How's my little baby?" He greeted her ironically, pretending to caress his belly. Yet, she got rid of his palm quickly.

"Well, are you sulking? Don't you want to give Daddy a little kiss?" He teased her again, pouting.

"Shut up!" she snapped in a dry tone.

She was sick of hearing him, and her anger was so intense that she grabbed him by the glue and threw him on the bed, pinning him under her weight, then said in a tone that was both menacing and desperate, almost yelling:

"Shut up, will you! You got what you wanted, what do you want from me again!  Damn, talk! Why are you still keeping me here? You wanted your revenge, it's done, we're even, then leave me alone!"

The young man remained taken aback – it was the longest sentence he had ever heard from her – but just in a flash, he fixed her with his mocking eyes, then quickly reversed their position. 

" Tsk, tsk, tsk, my dear,I am far from having finished with you. Know that the day you get out of here will be your death sentence. She remained perplexed, he emitted a laugh and continued, and then, do not try to provoke me 'cause, first, even if it was nice your little escapade the other time, you are not able to compete with me, second, whether you like it or not, you're mine, and third, bossy women are incredibly exciting, but they're more so, when they moan in submission."

That was the phrase too many. Arele spat in his face.

"You disgust me!"

Her gesture surprised him and he flew into a rage. He wiped the drool away and kissed her savagely. 

"Do you know what happens to people who keep getting in trouble?" He hisses between kisses, "They're living hell," then he kisses her again, until  they cannot breathe.

Then he added:

"Your hell begins now, welcome to the palace of hell, princess!"

While kissing her again and again.