farewell

Good morning, afternoon, evening, or night my beloved readers,

I'm here to inform you all that I will be leaving wattpad. I have not delivered the content I have promised, and as I evaluate my life, I've realized that it's best I don't lead you guys on.

In all honesty, I'm growing up. I'm returning to another year of college, with shark research, college soccer performances, a man I love, friends I adventure with, a grand, exciting life in my horizon. My writing has slowly become something that is simply a skill that sits on the sideline. As for these fictional stories I used to indulge in and dream of, I've found my own. I've found my storybook man that I plan to trust with my heart the rest of my life. People who bring me so much joy. I'm physically achieving what I've wanted since I was a little girl. I'm actually living the life I've dreamt of, rather than having to escape to a story. I'm living my own version of OBX, but with less...trauma...ya know haha.

Unfortunately, part of growing up is leaving a lot of fictional desires behind to attend to the real world, but I'm writing my own story. That's how I need to spend my time, writing my future, my own version of a fairytale.

I want you to know that I honestly couldn't have done this without you guys. You guys gave me a new level of confidence and strength to truly conquer my life and flaunt who I truly am. That's the piece of advice I want to leave you guys with.

LIVE THE LIFE YOU DESIRE.

Don't live for someone else, don't deny who you are. You aren't going to be happy. That's a cold truth, but it's true. Please, be who you are, love who you want, do what your heart desires. Find your happiness. Don't just live in a story, write your story.

My heart forever goes out to each of you.

Signing off with love,

Ky <3