Chapter 21 No Control

"Smoke!" I cried. "Smoke come on wake up! Please I can't lose you." He was gone. They had killed them. hundreds of men rushed in. I felt myself get jerked back.

"We got her!" One yelled.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. "Smoke! Smoke please! Get up!" He wasn't getting up. He was dead. The first person I loved like that, was dead. "I said let go of me!" Fire surrounded me completely. Burning the men holding me. I didn't know what I was doing. I lost it. I was full of sadness, fear, and rage. Those assfucks killed Smoke. I was gonna kill them. An eye for an eye. Axes appeared n my hands. They had flames on the blades.

"Oh shit." One man went to run. One man stopped him.

"Remember what the boss said." Fire engulfed the to men. I ran forwards slashing the men to shreds. Fire blazed behind me, killing any men that tried to attack me from behind. Warm blood sprayed onto me. I wanted to stop but I couldn't, not until the very last one here was dead. They needed to die.

The room was filled with flames, smoke, and hundreds of corpses. I stood in the middle of it all. The blood of hundreds of men covered me. I dropped to the ground crying. Smoke lay next to me, dead and lifeless. I curled up in a ball.

"Smoke. Smoke I love you. Please you promised me. Please." I cried. There was no denying it. He was dead, never coming back. I kissed his one last time. "I will avenge you. They will die for this. I promise you." I grabbed his axes. This is how I'll remember him. Goodbye Smoke. I walked out. I needed to find someplace safe. The old safe house. It couldn't have burnt down.

I walked to the edge of town. All the bad things that happened, all happened here. My family died and the only person I ever loved died. This place was a grave yard. I wanted to get as far away as possible. Luckily the safe house was.

Rain began to pour down. It washed the blood off me. I walked on. The safe house was a cave on the beach. Me and Yoshi had taken furniture form old houses and hid them there. We had tons of couches, chairs, tables, and TVs. Only me and Yoshi knew where it was. I would be safe there.

Yoshi was dead, Smoke was dead, Hajime was dead, and my mother was dead. Everyone I loved was taken away from me. The EndBringers will die for this.