[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]

Welcome to DESIRE.

A Park Jimin x Reader Fanfiction

DISCLAIMERS:

- This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

- All brand names and product names used in this book are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective holders. I am not associated with any product or vendor in this book.

- I do not own Park Jimin, you, any of the other BTS members, or any other characters in this story. I do not think or assume that you, any of the BTS members, or any other characters in my story act the way that they do in my story, in real life. By reading this fanfiction, you are acknowledging and/or putting yourself into an alternate world, place, time, etc.

- This fanfic is for entertainment purposes only. This fanfic was written to help grow my writing skills, discover my writing style, and entertain ARMY; no other reason.

- Do NOT copy, use/reuse, or remake any of the material from this story in any kind or form. (please kindly inform me and/or message me if you have found an account on Wattpad or anywhere else that you may think is plagiarizing me, this story, or any other stories of mine).

- If any other story on Wattpad has the same and/or similar wording, tones, storyline, etc., it is by pure coincidence. This story is from my imagination.

- This story is NOT suitable for readers under 18. If you are under 18 and choose to read this story, you're reading at your own risk and I am not responsible.

- This story will be written in first-person POV (besides the Prologue, which will be written in second-person POV for the sake of explaining the main character).

- I do NOT own any of the images that are or will be shown in the header images or any other part of each chapter.

- Please do NOT spread hate and/or harassment to any of my characters or any other readers in the comment sections of each chapter. Constructive criticism and/or educational comments are welcome, along with any questions you may have.

- No, this is not a 50 Shades of Grey, 365 Days, or any other type of movie-inspired story. Yes, he is a businessman, but you'll find out what he does as you read on. Even though this story will have smut, it will have a real storyline.

- Includes many mature themes including, but not limited to:

✓ Mature Language (yelling, outbursts, profanity, etc.)

✓ Mature Explicit Sexual Content (mild and explicit smut will be marked at the top of the chapter as a warning, but not all desirable content will be marked, so read at your own risk!)

✓ Mature Dominant x Submissive Actions and/or Situations (possible mental, emotional, verbal, and psychical abuse and/or aggressiveness)

✓ Angst

✓ Alcohol

✓ Mentions of death

- If you are not comfortable and/or think you will have sensitivity with any of the themes listed above, please do not read this story.

TROPES:

↳ Fanfiction

↳ Contemporary Romance

↳ Steamy Romance

↳ Office Romance

↳ CEO/Businessman

↳ Secret Identity

↳ Dominant MMC x Submissive FMC

↳ Emotional Scars

CHARACTERS:

- Park Jimin

- Y/N L/N [You]

- Iris [Your Office Coworker]

- Beau [Your Office Coworker]

- Lea [Your Bottle-Girl Coworker]

- Kim Seokjin

- Min Yoongi

- Jung Hoseok

- Kim Namjoon

- Kim Taehyung

- Jeon Jungkook

- Mr. Park [Jimin's Father]

- Lee [Nightclub Manager]

- Jeong [Nightclub Bartender]

- Emma [You'll find out!]

- Other minor characters are in this story.

OTHER REMARKS:

- Thanks so much for reading, and don't forget to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote on your favorite chapters, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends!

- All of the chapters are between 2,000-7,000 words each.

- Please keep in mind that there may or may not be grammar and/or spelling errors in any given chapter. Note that I will try to edit each chapter in the given time. I also added author notes at the bottom of each chapter to talk to you guys. Enjoy DESIRE!

~~~

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[714 words]