[THANK YOU]

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

<3333333

A LITTLE NOTE OF THANKS:

Wow, I don't even know where to start. This was my third time writing a Jimin / BTS fanfiction, let alone any fanfiction or Wattpad story.

I truly hope you all loved and enjoyed this story, and that it sparked a little joy in your life. I hope that you immersed yourself in it and just forgot about reality for a little; we all need that sometimes.

Thank you for all of your reads, comments, votes, messages, follows, etc., it means the world. I felt encouraged as I wrote on, seeing all of your love.

So please, let this be your encouragement...if you wanna write a BTS fanfiction, any fanfiction, or any sort of story, write!!! It can be on your own time, but just write your ideas down and let them come to life.

I think since I'm such a Jimin bias, it was easy for me to articulate him into a certain type of character.

EXPLANATIONS / OTHER REMARKS:

Did you have any questions about anything as you read on? Anything about any of the characters, storyline, etc.? I'll try my best to answer them for you!

And I hope you didn't take the story too seriously, it was quite literally made up...everything in it.

I also hope that you saw the character growth in all of the characters, especially Y/N and Jimin. Since it was my third time writing a made-up story, I hope my writing could articulate that character development.

Second to last...I hope this story gave you butterflies and goosebumps or got your toes curling at least once. It was a very mature story...I hope you understand.

Finally, if you happen to catch any grammar issues, spelling mistakes, or anything like that in my story, please go easy on me! I edit all of the time, catching things I didn't before, so I'll probably end up finding it...because I'm so damn OCD, lol!

Well...I guess that's it! I may or may not come back and add more to this note but for now...THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Wishing you all the best in life and that all of your dreams come true! 🧸🫰🏼🏹

~~~

A/N: BORAHAE! BORAHAE! BORAHAE! 💜

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[386 words]