6: I Knew It Was You

"Surprise..." I murmur sarcastically, then try to get off of him.

He pulled me back down harshly, making me take a sharp breath in. Silence. He just stared at me, then down at my body before shaking his head. I grabbed his hands and removed them from my waist, but stayed on his lap.

"Jimin," I whisper, not being able to keep eye contact.

"Y/N," he mutters, pressing a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I looked back up to see a mix of emotions on his face; calmness, betrayal, anger, disappointment.

"I didn't know all of this was gonna-" I start, but he buds in as he pours himself another glass of champagne.

"Why?" he asks shakily before downing the sparkling liquid.

"Why, what?" I question quietly, tucking in my bottom lip.

I felt so humiliated and embarrassed. Was it a good thing that he caught me...or bad?

"Why are you doing this, baby, hm? You work at the firm..." he wonders, shaking his head.

I scoffed and got off of him, but he didn't grab me back this time. I shyly stood near him as he leaned back manspread, laying his arms up on top of the couch. He readjusted his hips a bit to hide his bulge, but it was a bit too noticeable. I rolled my eyes from looking at his crotch to looking away, taking a deep breath.

"First off, I'm not your 'baby.' Secondly, I need to pay rent and pay off student debt...I thought taking this job with all of the tips, would be worth it," I mutter, still refusing to look at him.

"But, here? I'm surprised out of all the places, you would-"

"What? Are you judging me? Because you already know that I haven't done a thing with other men besides take their drink orders. One cute guy gave me his business card...I may just take advantage of that," I sass, holding my head high as I give him a smug look.

He slowly stood up, chuckling sinisterly while looking down at his designer shoes. I gulped and stepped back as he kept walking forward towards me...until I hit the red velvet padded wall. I gasped, looking to the side to see there was nowhere to go. 

He smirked and licked his lips as he slammed a hand above my head, dipping his chin down to look at me. "...Go ahead. You, yourself, just told me you weren't my 'baby,' right?" he teases, lifting my chin with his pointer finger and biting his lip.

My stomach was swarming with butterflies and my breathing hitched. His cologne surrounded the area, intoxicating me. It's like he knew I would never text some random guy, and he was acting so cocky about it.

"Enough, Jimin," I hiss, smacking his hand away from my face.

He still had his other hand planted on the wall above my head, chuckling sarcastically. "You're just so...innocent, kitten. The fact that you actually listened to me...that's impressive," he whispers, licking his lips again.