19: Loving You & Ruining You

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

I froze, parting my lips as I heard those glorious words come off of his lips.

"I love you, Y/N."

I swallowed, brushing some of his blonde locks out of his face. "Y-You what?" I ask, even though I heard him.

"I know it may be a bit earlier, but I'd be a fool not to...I'd be a fool not to love you," he whispers angelically.

I kissed him again, quick but fierce. "I love you too, Jimin...you don't even know," I murmur breathlessly.

He softly caressed his thumb on my cheek as we just stared at each other. It was now different between us; the feelings were deeper now that we had confessed those feelings.

"I know you do, sweetheart...I know you do."

I smiled shyly, leaning into his palm. "Wanna go up now?" I ask because I knew I just wanted to cuddle with him all night now.

He rubbed his thumb down my bottom lip and smacked his teeth. "Yeah...we should," he coos devilishly, biting his lip.

Oh, no...I know that look.

I playfully rolled my eyes, grabbed my handbag, and got out of the car. Jimin grabbed his overnight bag and got out after me, locking his doors and following me into the elevator. He placed his hands on my hips from behind as I pressed the up button.

I slightly shuddered at his touch, especially when he started fluttering kisses on my sweet spot. "I love you, I love you, I love you," he coos, nibbling the rim of my earlobe.

The elevator dinged, letting me escape from his grasp. I giggled as he chased after me, pressing the floor number my apartment was on. "I love it when you're soft," I hum, biting my lip.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Maybe I get that side from my Eomma, but I'm glad I at least have some of it in me," he admits quietly, a melancholy look in his eyes.

I placed my hands on his chest. "Aww, Jimin...I wish I would've known her," I murmur sadly, looking down at my hands.

He grabbed the side of my face so I would look into his eyes. "She would've loved you as much as I do, darling."

I smiled, but only for a split second. "My parents would've loved you, too." I took a deep breath because it was moments like this that brought the next words out of my mouth. "I miss them, Jimin...so so much."

He hugged me tight, right in the middle of the elevator. I'm not sure if it was because we just confessed that we loved each other for the first time, or what, but it made me think about how I never wanted to lose Jimin, especially how I lost my parents.