20: Worth The Celebration

Later that week...

"Holy shit..." Jimin mutters while standing in my bedroom doorframe smirking.

I blushed instantly as I looked over and saw him standing there, for God only knows how long. I was sitting on the bed, putting my heels on.

We came over to my place after work to get ready for Jimin's big event tonight. He packed a bag with all of his stuff so we could "get ready together" and "arrive together." I thought it was cute, considering the event was at his own penthouse.

He gave a spare key to one of the boys, so they could get the party started whenever. There was gonna be a food and drink caterer there, aka bottomless free drinks for me. We've had a long week at work, so I was excited for tonight, let alone happy for this step in Jimin's career.

He was still young, yet already so accomplished. Tonight was definitely a proud girlfriend moment for me.

I was dressed in a sparkly champagne-colored cocktail dress that flowed to about my mid-thigh, paired with some matching crystal heels and a clutch.

I walked over to my dresser and picked up my drop earrings. "You look dashing yourself, Mr. CEO," I murmur flirtatiously as I put my earrings on in the mirror above my dresser.

Jimin walked in with a smirk on his face, hovering behind me while placing his hands on my waist. "And my beautiful assistant looks so stunning, that I want to do some secretary role-play with her," he mutters sexily into my ear, nibbling my earlobe as he smirked back at me in the mirror.

"Baby, chill," I giggle, putting my other earring on. I tapped my phone screen to check the time. "We have to go, we're already running late to your own event."

He reached underneath my dress, grabbing a handful of my ass. "Fashionably late," he grits huskily.

I let out a seductive breath, getting so turned on as he moved his hand slowly around to my front, breathing heavily into my neck. "Baby, we have to-"

"I know," he smirks, layering a single burning kiss on my sweet spot. "I just wanna feel what I'm gonna be getting later," he teases, almost pressing his two fingers on my clit, but I yanked his hand away.

I bit my lip, leaning back into his chest before turning around. "Let's go, sir," I whisper into his ear.

I gathered my phone and clutch, strutting out of my room and leaving him speechless.

Jimin was dressed in black dress pants and a white button-down with a black suit jacket overtop. He opted out on jewelry and slicked his ash-blonde hair back to perfection. Saying he looked dapper and handsome would be the understatement of the century.

Though we were going to go celebrate him, I wish we could just stay here and christen my whole apartment. Grabbing my overnight bag to stay over at his tonight, I turned around to see Jimin walking out to me with a mischievous look on his face.